Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Marlins jersey

Featured Replies

As I stated in the game thread, I bought 3 blank jerseys and was wondering who to put on them. Beckett, Aguila, and Lo Duca are my frontrunners. Once Vargas, Hermida, and Olsen get called up and get permanent #'s I am getting theirs, and if we keep Burnett I am def getting a jersey of him. But do you think the 3 I am going with(Dook, Aguila, and Big Tex) are the right choices?

  • Author

Who cares what anyone else thinks, get the names you want dude.

896694[/snapback]

 

I like getting opinions on these matters, because I have bought jerseys before and then had the particular player I bought it of leave in a year or at the deadline. Why I am skeptical of buying a Burnett one, even though by far he is my favorite fish(same with Lowell, I already have a Gonzo one).

I would go with:

Burnett

896698[/snapback]

 

the chances of him coming back to the team are about as good as Bill and Hillary Clinton having sex. Wouldnt say its quite impossible, but its highly unlikely.

get a Hermida #27

897005[/snapback]

 

now that I know hes 27 I would strongly consider doing the same.

 

aside from him Id go with Cabrera, certainly worth an Marlins investment.

him and Willis are likely to stay around for at least 3 more years, Beckett at least a few more.

 

you could reward Luis Castillo for signing with us over the Yankees as well.

and my bad for 3 in a row, but to take this off on a tangent....

 

whats the cheapest any of you have seen a Marlins jersey?

  • Author

and my bad for 3 in a row, but to take this off on a tangent....

 

whats the cheapest any of you have seen a Marlins jersey?

897048[/snapback]

 

The 3 I bought w/o names, I got on ebay for a combined $60...I'll post pics of the finished products, and suprise you with whose names I put on there.

I picked up a black delgado and a cabrera in the coral springs mall for 2 for the price of one (so like 70 for two of them it rocked!)

 

I now have cabera, Delgado, Beckett, Lo Duca, and an old Connie with his old number :)

 

But, you can find game used jersey on ebay too if you want one actually worn. Some are cheap some are expensive. I look and drool often.

  • Author

I made up my mind, going with Aguila, Lo Duca, and Vargas(hoping he keeps the same #...dont know why he wouldnt). In the offseason, I will get 10 more. Beckett, Cabrera, Delgado, Olsen, Hermida, Castillo, Easley, Burnett(if he stays), Willingham, and either Mikey or Niner, whichever one sticks around.

  • Author

I wish I had your bankroll!

897112[/snapback]

 

I aint loaded, I just find ways to get jerseys for cheap. They cost me about $15 apiece, not counting what I am going to have to pay to get the names on them. You should check EBAY out sometime.

I made up my mind, going with Aguila, Lo Duca, and Vargas(hoping he keeps the same #...dont know why he wouldnt). In the offseason, I will get 10 more. Beckett, Cabrera, Delgado, Olsen, Hermida, Castillo, Easley, Burnett(if he stays), Willingham, and either Mikey or Niner, whichever one sticks around.

897108[/snapback]

:plain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.