Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bush asks for a bathroom break

Featured Replies

An insight into the "may" part of it:

 

Perhaps he feels it coming on? You know when you feel like you need to go, but don't HAVE to? Those meetings are long as hell though, and maybe he didn't know how much longer this bantering would go on for, so he said he MAY need a bathroom break. Then asking if it's possible, I'd assume he'd give Condi a look and she'd ask for a 5 or 10 minute recess of the meeting.

 

People are looking too deeply into this, and something tells me that if this note in a meeting was written by Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama people would exclaim that it's the right wing media trying to exploit the Democrats.

 

The man had to piss and had the manners to not pull a Gump. Get over it.

An insight into the "may" part of it:

 

Perhaps he feels it coming on? You know when you feel like you need to go, but don't HAVE to? Those meetings are long as hell though, and maybe he didn't know how much longer this bantering would go on for, so he said he MAY need a bathroom break. Then asking if it's possible, I'd assume he'd give Condi a look and she'd ask for a 5 or 10 minute recess of the meeting.

 

People are looking too deeply into this, and something tells me that if this note in a meeting was written by Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama people would exclaim that it's the right wing media trying to exploit the Democrats.

 

The man had to piss and had the manners to not pull a Gump. Get over it.

946961[/snapback]

 

Glad you acknowledge the existence of the right wing media. :D

I love when the "elite" members of the board gang up on a newer user. :plain

946940[/snapback]

Too bad its not a new member, but one who has visited us many times...just in different forms.

Ummm...where did he ask if he could?

 

He said I may need to use the bathroom.

 

Just like a may need a shower right now because I stink. Is that asking permission to use the shower?

 

If he said "May I use the bathroom", that would be asking.

 

Moron.

Am I an "elite"!? I HOPE SO!

 

Anyways, Bush is giving a speech right now about what he's going to do about the hurricane... WONDER IF HE HAS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! LOLOLOLOL!

 

(scarcasm denoted by all caps)

BREAKING NEWS: BUSH SAYS HE IS READY TO EAT DINNER.

 

More details to follow as soon as they become available.

Ummm...where did he ask if he could?

 

He said I may need to use the bathroom.

 

Just like a may need a shower right now because I stink. Is that asking permission to use the shower?

 

If he said "May I use the bathroom", that would be asking.

 

Moron.

947319[/snapback]

 

 

No only a moron would criticize that. Jeez, the guy has to piss- let it go. :thumbdown

haha just the liberal media trying to bash Bush again.

 

They do this to every President...my god they are humans too.

948024[/snapback]

 

 

 

ya i mean the liberal media will even eat their own...so who really cares and why make such a big damn deal about it?

Am I an "elite"!? I HOPE SO!

 

Anyways, Bush is giving a speech right now about what he's going to do about the hurricane... WONDER IF HE HAS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! LOLOLOLOL!

 

(scarcasm denoted by all caps)

947441[/snapback]

 

I was referring to myself as the elite.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.