Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts and PTBNL on deal

Featured Replies

Well im extremely dissapointed right now that we didn't atleast get Jon Lester out of the deal, sad to see Beckett and glad that we don't have to pay Lowell another cent.

 

I had another user name last time I was on this board I think Cubangm. Well I was one of the few posters here who wanted Burnett traded for Anibal Sanchez and Bronson Arroyo. Its clear now I was right buy who cares. We ended up getting Sanchez now I just hope it didn't come to this. Okay as for the player to be named later im not sure who it might be but I have a feeling its Mike Rozier from the 2004 Draft Class but im not sure if its him why they didn't just name him cause I looked it up and he was signed on August 24, 2004. It can be that its someone from the 2005 Draft class but very unlikely. Don't expect Hansen. Or maybe they gave us a list of prospect to choose from (low level) and we have a certain date to make up our minds.

 

What are your thoughts on this trade?

  • Author

Jesus Delgado - R - Red Sox

 

 

Right-hander Jesus Delgado could be the minor leaguer the Marlins receive along with Hanley Ramirez and Anibal Sanchez for Josh Beckett, The Associated Press reports.

Delgado, a 21-year-old reliever, was added to Boston's 40-man roster last week to protect him from the Rule 5 draft. He throws in the mid-90s and keeps the ball on the ground, making him a potential setup man. Nov. 21 - 8:40 pm et

Source: The Associated Press

isn't there a rule that PTBNL can't be on the 40-man roster???

 

 

I'm thinking it won't be a stud player.

 

If your a PTBNL your probably not a stud, not yet anyway

That's true.

 

(They also can't be in the based in same league of a player acquired, which is a moot point seeing as the Red Sox acquired major leaguers who must be on 40-man roster. Just droppin' the knowledge.)

Jacoby Ellsbury I wish, but it might be a player who was taken in last summer draft and can't be announce till a year of his signing.

Jacoby Ellsbury I wish, but it might be a player who was taken in last summer draft and can't be announce till a year of his signing.

 

hansen!

 

jk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.