Aaron Miles?

Flying_Mollusk

Rotoworld mentions Rich Aurilia as an option at 2b. I would LOVE that !! He was always one of my favorite Giants. You put him hitting in front of Miguel Cabrera and he will produce... And he's a great guy to have around the clubhouse....

I'd like that too. We need a veteran, and so far it's looking like Cabs will be the most seasoned on the field :plain

Rotoworld mentions Rich Aurilia as an option at 2b. I would LOVE that !! He was always one of my favorite Giants. You put him hitting in front of Miguel Cabrera and he will produce... And he's a great guy to have around the clubhouse....

Aurilia could be a nice fit at 2b. Definitely one of the better options I have seen discussed here.

2005 Highlights:

Aurilia was the Reds' starting shortstop before straining his left hamstring and going on the disabled list on May 11. Upon his return more than two weeks later, he took on more of a utility role and posted the club's best average with runners in scoring position (.343). By the end of the season, he was getting the majority of the starts at second base. He hit .315 in 58 games after the All-Star break.