EndLine

Just a heads up, Day 5 begins January 15 & 16. I myself am watching Season 1 and I am totally hooked on it. One of the best shows I have ever watched. I know this because after the end of each episode I start smiling at how good and entertaining it was. The only other show that I know of that gave me this same feeling is... Lost.

i personally love 24, my dad got me hooked hes like doug come see this show so i came in first episode of season 1 bam hooked ever since. im kinda pissed but not at the same time. Jan 15th i got the billy joel concert to g2 *yay i love billy joel. but its also the opening night of 24 season five i guess ill jsut tivo n watch when i get home from school lol.

• 3 weeks later...

If you've seen the promos you will see that it says "The most thrilling 10 minutes ever" regarding to the first 10 minutes of the season. There is speculation/rumors on other boards that I hope is not true because this person is one of my personal favorites. I really, really hope it doesn't happen. If you want to know, just ask me but be prepared to get major spoiled.

If you've seen the promos you will see that it says "The most thrilling 10 minutes ever" regarding to the first 10 minutes of the season. There is speculation/rumors on other boards that I hope is not true because this person is one of my personal favorites. I really, really hope it doesn't happen. If you want to know, just ask me but be prepared to get major spoiled.

Yeah, I've read the same things, and it's pretty much 100% true - it's been confirmed in multiple places from multiple people.

It does sound like it's going to be a great first 4 episodes though, as almost all the reviews I've read say it's the best opening plotline since Season 1. If my gerryrigged VCR doesn't record the first two on Sunday night (I have a meeting from 730-9 :plain ) I'll probably turn homicidal.

I just looked at the 3 minute preview on the FOX website and I got goosebumps just by looking at it! Who's everyones favorite character(excluding Jack Bauer) in each season?

*****MAY CONTAIN SPOLIERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SEASONS 1-3 COMPLETELY***

Season 1- Tie between Nina Myers and Teri Bauer

Season 2- President David Palmer

Season 3- Michelle Dessler(Particularly when she is inside the hotel)

Season 4- Dina Arnaz(Bea Arthur has got nothing on her!)

Best Villain:

Nina Myers

Most Shocking Death:

Ryan Chapellle

I'll come up with more later...