Did you guys ever see this video?

Ok i admitt ive thouhgt about it, but my idea was much much better hear me out. Get the tarp that they put on teh field, put padding up on the sides then cover the whole ramp with the tarp and soap, get a big ass hose and soak it! Slip and Slide bitches, if i could rent out DS i would do that in a second.

Ok i admitt ive thouhgt about it, but my idea was much much better hear me out. Get the tarp that they put on teh field, put padding up on the sides then cover the whole ramp with the tarp and soap, get a big ass hose and soak it! Slip and Slide bitches, if i could rent out DS i would do that in a second.

Now that sounds like fun. :D

i like the way you think

Lol. We should all get together and rent a parking garage for the weekend.

I believe this footage was taken on the day the Marlins hosted the Mets which was bark at the park night and it was frank castillo pitching against kris benson which it rained cats and dogs.

Wow! I remember that game--I was there. The Mutts ended up scoring 15 runs I think... it was painful. :plain