Passion

On his 26th Birthday:

7 IP

2 H

1 ER

6 SO

0 BB

80 pitches.

Absolutely filthy stuff tonight. Thre nothing but fastballs his first time through the O's lineup, and nothing dipped below 95. Shattered and tore up a bunch of Orioles bats by jamming them with heat inside and then worked in his curve the 2nd and 3rd times through. He didn't go to a 3 ball count after the 1st inning. If it wasn't for the bullpen not pitching in 3 days due to rainouts, he would have easily gone the distance.

yea i saw the beggining....it seems like he is amped every time he starts...for us he used to be 93-94 then 98 when he needed it....but he could have made tejada look like an idiot if he would of just thrown him a curve but instead he kept pumping the gas...and tejada hit a laserbeam out....Tejada they come Tejada they fall

becks just keep throwing that straight GAS!

On his 26th Birthday:

7 IP

2 H

1 ER

6 SO

0 BB

80 pitches.

Absolutely filthy stuff tonight. Thre nothing but fastballs his first time through the O's lineup, and nothing dipped below 95. Shattered and tore up a bunch of Orioles bats by jamming them with heat inside and then worked in his curve the 2nd and 3rd times through. He didn't go to a 3 ball count after the 1st inning. If it wasn't for the bullpen not pitching in 3 days due to rainouts, he would have easily gone the distance.

Yeah it was a great outing he really had his stuff tonight. A great 26th birthday for Josh and well its a good day for the rest of the sox like lowell and pena who had homers.

Tonight was a whooping.

.321/.368/.536 with 4 HRs and 17 RBIs in 84 ABs.

The changes in his plate approach are becoming more apparent by the day. Him being around his Domincan brethren is helping as well, Papa Jack is trying to mold him into another Ortiz, and how he has changed in just his short time here reminds me of Ortiz's rise as well.

He is playing a very good CF in addition, leaps and bounds better then he did in right.

Tito is going to have a potential powder keg on his hands when Coco comes back with a trio of OFers all deserving of alot of ABs.

Speaking of the devil, how is Pena doing with Boston?

I believe Pena is doing an amazing job, i mean the guy really has alot of potential.

It takes patience but when he's ready wow hes going to be scary (he already is a little bit by being 6'3 and weighing like 220)

But anyway:

AVG:321

OBP:368

SLG:536

RBI:17

HR:4

TONIGHT: 2-5 Hit a 2 run Homer, Had 4 RBI's.

My reactions: :cool :) :D :notworthy :thumbup

.321/.368/.536 with 4 HRs and 17 RBIs in 84 ABs.

The changes in his plate approach are becoming more apparent by the day. Him being around his Domincan brethren is helping as well, Papa Jack is trying to mold him into another Ortiz, and how he has changed in just his short time here reminds me of Ortiz's rise as well.

He is playing a very good CF in addition, leaps and bounds better then he did in right.

Tito is going to have a potential powder keg on his hands when Coco comes back with a trio of OFers all deserving of alot of ABs.

your post was better than mine...hmm im guessing Nixon and Pena platoon right? Not sure if Coco will see much bench time.

Good to hear he is doing well.

Without a doubt when he was in Cincy, CF was by far his best defensive position. I don't understand how or why, but for some reason he just seems to play better when he is in center.

Problem is when Coco comes back he won't be seeing alot of time in center. Also when Coco comes back he won't be getting consistent at-bats, which he didn't get in Cincy, and his stats will probably drop.

Whatever happens I wish him the best.

Gonzalez isnt that good of a hitter but i think Boston thinks well defense is more important right now.

Its not like there asking him to hit amazing. Just come up with a hit or two now and then and continue to play that great defense. I wouldnt want to make a move, atleast right now i wouldnt unless i was sure of what i was getting.

Sadly if Pena keeps it up Trot could end up being dangled as trade bait.

They should look to trade him for a SS. I really like Gonzo but Boston aint no Florida and great defense alone isnt going to cut it.

When Dustin Pedoria gets healthier and healthier, the leash on A-Gon's neck will get tighter and tighter.