Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9-1, Marlins end losing streak

Featured Replies

Wow, you think Hanley Ramirez was missed?

 

On base all five, count 'em 5 times tonight. 3-3, walk, HBP, 2 runs, 3 rbis, 2 steals, good defense at short. What a spark he was tonight!

 

And Ricky Nolasco was dynamite. Had all the pitches working, used his defense, nice low pitch count, what else can you say? Even went 2-3 with a homer & RBI single!! I'm looking forward to more from this kid. :cool

 

 

 

Hanley & Nolasco

:notworthy

I'm very glad Hanley is back and Nolasco pitched a great game.

 

Nice job, guys! I was tired of losing.

Let's just win tomorrow and add more misery to what it means to be a Cubs fan. Ohhhh the humiliation...hehehe.

 

I admit there is no team in baseball I like winning against. :D

Hanley is back!! lol it was great to see him play again. what really made me happy was to see Hermida in the game, even just for pinch running its good to know hes back again and will be in the lineup tomorrow!

Tis glorious to see Shadez poppin' off again. It'd be nice to take a series from these filthy Cubs because, well, I hate them.

Let's just win tomorrow and add more misery to what it means to be a Cubs fan. Ohhhh the humiliation...hehehe.

 

I admit there is no team in baseball I like winning against. :D

 

I'm guessing that's a typo.

Tis glorious to see Shadez poppin' off again. It'd be nice to take a series from these filthy Cubs because, well, I hate them.

 

 

Hear, hear, brother!

We need something to put it all together. We are a contender right now. Baby steps to the top. We are only 3 games behind the Nat's(two behind in loses though). Then bring on the Braves.

 

 

:marlins

Nothing better than seeing a stadium full of Cubs fans more depressed than we are! :D Lets go get another one tomorrow!!

 

 

Btw, is Hermida back tomorrow?

Let's just win tomorrow and add more misery to what it means to be a Cubs fan. Ohhhh the humiliation...hehehe.

 

I admit there is no team in baseball I like winning against. :D

 

I'm guessing that's a typo.

Uh huh :thumbup

 

I was overcome by the joy of the moment. :D

Nothing better than seeing a stadium full of Cubs fans more depressed than we are! :D Lets go get another one tomorrow!!

 

 

Btw, is Hermida back tomorrow?

 

 

Yeah Hermida is back today

Wow, you think Hanley Ramirez was missed?

 

On base all five, count 'em 5 times tonight. 3-3, walk, HBP, 2 runs, 3 rbis, 2 steals, good defense at short. What a spark he was tonight!

 

And Ricky Nolasco was dynamite. Had all the pitches working, used his defense, nice low pitch count, what else can you say? Even went 2-3 with a homer & RBI single!! I'm looking forward to more from this kid. :cool

 

 

 

Hanley & Nolasco

:notworthy

 

 

 

NOLASCO NATION IS BORN.

 

:usaflag

Now tonite, when the stupid fanbase of the other team starts to cheer and chant, feel free to MOCK them.

Make fun of their payroll. Make fun of their intelligence. Just be Proud to be Marlin fans, and dont let them get too comfortable making themselves at home. Id love to be down there and Insulting that DirtBag Barrett, heh heh, reminding him the rules of the BASELINE

  • Author

Lets keep it up! He has some ground to make up if he is going to win the All Star game SS nod

 

 

NL Shortstops: Hanley Ramirez

 

1st - Batting Average (1st in the entire NL actually :) )

2nd - OBP

1st - Slugging

1st - OPS

1st - hits

1st - doubles

3rd - steals

3rd - runs

 

:o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.