Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best NBA entrance

Featured Replies

Pistions one is pretty bad ass!

 

Every team is great, this do them according to their fan base, city culture, etc...

as much as i love the Heats entrance, nothing will ever beat the old Bulls intro with that old PA announcer.

This guy is sweet.

 

Not the time to be putting this but DET. Fans love this dude!

 

haha that guy is awesome, but the old bulls intro was the best.

I like the suns, but the old bulls one is really great

 

check out www.nba.com/suns

 

they have been doing some really cool graphic lead ins - no other team has done it this postseason

I'm amazed at the amount of people who like Mason, the Pistons announcer. I remember hearing him for the first time ever last year during the playoffs and thinking that their intro was possibly the most annoying and worst thing I had ever heard. I absolutely HATE the Pistons intro. Perhaps it has to do with my hatred of all things Pistons, but I do not know how anyone could like it.

Bulls intro:

I love the Bulls, but now it just doesn't have the same effect without 'Michaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel JORDAN'.

Cant' see the video click

 

 

 

 

LOL That's my video.

 

I must say that the Heat intro gives me chills all the time. I love it.

Cant' see the video click

 

 

 

 

LOL That's my video.

 

I must say that the Heat intro gives me chills all the time. I love it.

I had a feeling you were the Miri that the video was associated with. :thumbup

 

Not the time to be putting this but DET. Fans love this dude!

 

Hahaha, actually I was watching Game 1 with a Pistons fan and she was like "yeah our announcer is really obnoxious."

Everytime I hear "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAASKETBALL" I feel like punching something.

 

Not the time to be putting this but DET. Fans love this dude!

 

Hahaha, actually I was watching Game 1 with a Pistons fan and she was like "yeah our announcer is really obnoxious."

Everytime I hear "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAASKETBALL" I feel like punching something.

 

It was alright at first, but now it is a little stale.

 

Plus when I went to the Magic - Pistons game (I consider myself a Magic fan, but am pretty indifferent), the Pistons fans were saying it after almost every shot made. It got old quick.

I think that chant is pretty annoying too. Plus, I think it's kinda lame. I don't think it's really catchy. Maybe it's just me, but that's how I see it.

Bulls intro:

I love the Bulls, but now it just doesn't have the same effect without 'Michaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel JORDAN'.

I agree, it's pretty lame without "NUMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TWEENNNNNNNNNNNNTY THREEEEEEEE....... MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JORRRRRRDAN"

as for the heat, i think their best intros was during 03-04, when they had Odom. All three of the intros that year (Eminems Lose Yourself, Thunder Struck, and Beyonce's Crazy In Love with Irie rapping) were all really good

No doubt the Miami Heat have the best entrance and half time show,but the pistons have the best anouncer. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.