May 26, 200620 yr I wrote in Adam Dunn at 1B then I went with Uggla (Phillips isn't on the ballot) Lopez Encarnacion Abercrombie Kearns Girffey
May 26, 200620 yr Wow, you voted Nomar over Pujols. Are you English or retarded? Anyway: C: Barret 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Dunn OF: Beltran
May 26, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: Estrada 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hermida OF: Bonds AL: C- Mauer 1b- Ortiz 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Jeter OF- Ramirez OF- Ichiro OF- Vlad
May 26, 200620 yr I think I went with.. NL: C: Johnny Estrada over Josh Willingham 1B: Albert Pujols over The World 2B: Chase Utley over Brandon Phillips SS: Hanley Ramirez over Felipe Lopez 3B: Miguel Cabrera over Morgan Ensberg over David Wright over Scott Rolen LF: Lance Berkman over Alfonso Soriano over Carlos Lee CF: Carlos Beltran over Andruw Jones RF: J.D. Drew over Jeff Francoeur Although you cant vote for these.. SP: Brandon Webb over Pedro Martinez over Bronson Arroyo CL: Tom Gordon over Jason Isringhausen Somethin like that.. dont remember
May 26, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: McCann 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hawpe OF: Soriano AL: C- Pudge 1b- Konerko 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Young OF- Ramirez OF-Gomes OF- Vlad Then of couse another 10 ballots will all Marlins :lol
May 28, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: Estrada 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hermida OF: Bonds AL: C- Mauer 1b- Ortiz 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Jeter OF- Ramirez OF- Ichiro OF- Vlad why bonds?..he wouldn't even play anyway..
May 28, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: Estrada 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hermida OF: Bonds AL: C- Mauer 1b- Ortiz 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Jeter OF- Ramirez OF- Ichiro OF- Vlad why bonds?..he wouldn't even play anyway.. Why not? He's the best player of our generation.
May 28, 200620 yr AL C: V. Martinez 1B: C Shelton 2B: R Weeks 3B: Payrod SS: Jeter OF: C Crawford OF: A Rios OF: V Guerrero NL C: B McCann 1B: Pujols 2B: C Utley 3B: M Cabrera SS: H Ramirez OF: A Soriano OF: J Bay OF: M Holliday Weird that SS and 3B for each league plays for the same team. Otherwise, there is a good mix of talent from different teams in there.
May 28, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: Estrada 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hermida OF: Bonds AL: C- Mauer 1b- Ortiz 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Jeter OF- Ramirez OF- Ichiro OF- Vlad why bonds?..he wouldn't even play anyway.. Why not? He's the best player of our generation. and the league leader in OBP
May 28, 200620 yr NL: C: J. Estrada 1st: Pujols 2nd: Vidro SS: H. Ramirez 3rd:Wright OF: Bay CF: Beltran OF: C. Lee AL: C: Mauer 1B: Konerko 2B: Loretta SS: Jeter 3B:Blaylock OF: A Rios OF: Vlad OF: Manny And if we could vote for Pitchers: Tom Glavine and Jose Contreras
May 28, 200620 yr AL c Pudge 1st Hafner 2nd Luie Castillo Yea! ss Young 3rd Blalock Of Manny Of Grady Sizemore Of Guerrero NL c Ausmus 1st Pujols 2nd Vidro ss Shadez 3rd Cabs Of Beltran Of Griffey Of Edmonds I made my sympathy votes for Edmonds and Griffey...love thos 2 guys! Seriously We Have to Vote In LUIS CASTILLO AL C: V. Martinez 1B: C Shelton 2B: R Weeks 3B: Payrod SS: Jeter OF: C Crawford OF: A Rios OF: V Guerrero NL C: B McCann 1B: Pujols 2B: C Utley 3B: M Cabrera SS: H Ramirez OF: A Soriano OF: J Bay OF: M Holliday Weird that SS and 3B for each league plays for the same team. Otherwise, there is a good mix of talent from different teams in there. Dude! :whistle I think Weeks is in the NL :thumbdown
May 28, 200620 yr I went with... NL: C: Estrada 1B: Pujols 2B: Uggla 3B: Cabrera SS: Ramirez OF: Willingham OF: Hermida OF: Bonds AL: C- Mauer 1b- Ortiz 2b- Castillo 3b- Lowell SS- Jeter OF- Ramirez OF- Ichiro OF- Vlad why bonds?..he wouldn't even play anyway.. Why not? He's the best player of our generation. and the league leader in OBP Its not like he is doing anything to get on base. He is just standing there :lol . j/k .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.