Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins @ Padres 10:05pm PetCo Park

Featured Replies

what's the deal with hammer?

 

he hurt?

 

 

I think he has a stiff back. Hopefully its just something minor.

XM183 with tonight's game as well, except the Phils-Nats are on....AM770 seemed to try and join the Fish at 9:30...but all I heard was dead air. Hopefully they will get the game on.

 

XM185 will have tonight's Marlins-Padres game according to XM Home Plate.

Can anyone give me a link to where I can listen live to tonights game. Considering I just ordered MLB Extra Innings an hour ago, I am very disappointed that tonight's game will not be aired.

 

 

 

Yeah it sucks doesnt it? Its half the reason why I ordered the MLB Extra Innings package at the beginning of the year. The incompetent salesperson told me ALL the Marlins games would be available.

Can anyone give me a link to where I can listen live to tonights game. Considering I just ordered MLB Extra Innings an hour ago, I am very disappointed that tonight's game will not be aired.

 

 

 

Yeah it sucks doesnt it? Its half the reason why I ordered the MLB Extra Innings package at the beginning of the year. The incompetent salesperson told me ALL the Marlins games would be available.

Those in Florida can only see the Marlins on FSN Florida/Sun Sports, FOX, or ESPN. MLBEI and MLB.tv must be blacked out.

770 didn't join On Deck and now I worry I will be doomed with XM's Padres feed. I CAN'T TAKE THE MIGHTY 1090 AND THEIR CREW ALL NIGHT!!!! NO MORE MARLINS BALLPARK JOKES PLEASE!!!!

If anyone is listening to the game over the internet, please provide a "LINK." I have tried everything at this point.

chris young has been hot for the Padres lately and I have heard alot of hype about him for the past month from a fan of the team, I wonder if we'll see that tonight or if he's just been spewing alot of hot air

Cape I am hoping for some good visual updates tonight like usual :p

 

MSPaint and I do not get along.

If you guys want I can try to give detailed play by play.

 

I have VIDEO. :mischief

 

MLB.tv bastard!

 

MLB.tv might work for even those in Florida tonight... :plaindance

 

Ted Leitner is getting on my nerves...and it is only the first at-bat.

Cape I am hoping for some good visual updates tonight like usual :p

 

MSPaint and I do not get along. :lol I just figured out what you meant here. Sorry to hear you have no video :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.