June 13, 200620 yr And I thought we wouldnt give competitive and correct signing bonuses. I am very excited to see what this kid has got.
June 13, 200620 yr Where is that dude who swore up and down that we couldn't sign a legit 1st round pick because we are so awful ? God that thread was horrible. Great news BTW. I hope Langley is next.
June 13, 200620 yr Hmm...I figured he'd report to Greensboro or Jupiter. Just me. And I'm right there with you Godfather...hopefully Langley is next(and Cousins as well)
June 13, 200620 yr coughlin was said to be looking forwardto signing last night on the game old miss vs mia
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Well, that may due to the fact that last year's draft had more talent in it.
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Well, that may due to the fact that last year's draft had more talent in it. I don't think that matters, does it? Basically, the Fish got a good deal because he signed for less than last year's 19
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Well, that may due to the fact that last year's draft had more talent in it. I don't think that matters, does it? Basically, the Fish got a good deal because he signed for less than last year's 19 I think it does. If the guys at the top are not getting the same money that the guys from the year before got, then neither are the guys that follow them
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Wrong he got the same as last year 19th overall pick. Rnd Pk Overall Player Position School State Bonus 1 19 19 John Mayberry of Stanford U. CA $1,525,000
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Wrong he got the same as last year 19th overall pick. Rnd Pk Overall Player Position School State Bonus 1 19 19 John Mayberry of Stanford U. CA $1,525,000 The term wrong is just so hateful. Perhaps next time you could try 'That's not true'; 'You are not correct'; or 'Shut the f*ck up lefty, you douche.'
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Wrong he got the same as last year 19th overall pick. Rnd Pk Overall Player Position School State Bonus 1 19 19 John Mayberry of Stanford U. CA $1,525,000 The term wrong is just so hateful. Perhaps next time you could try 'That's not true'; 'You are not correct'; or 'Shut the f*ck up lefty, you douche.' :lol ...k, sir I believe you are incorrect is that better?
June 14, 200620 yr If I remember correctly, this is less than the same pick last year. Wrong he got the same as last year 19th overall pick. Rnd Pk Overall Player Position School State Bonus 1 19 19 John Mayberry of Stanford U. CA $1,525,000 The term wrong is just so hateful. Perhaps next time you could try 'That's not true'; 'You are not correct'; or 'Shut the f*ck up lefty, you douche.' Be happy the Heat won douche... :whistle :mischief :thumbup
June 14, 200620 yr SINKBEIL NEGOTIATING The Marlins have opened negotiations with No. 1 draft pick Brett Sinkbeil, a right-hander from Missouri State. They expect to have an agreement within a week. ... Shortstop Hanley Ramirez, who hurt his back in a nasty collision with Ross and fall into the stands Sunday, was in the lineup and feeling OK, according to Girardi. ... The Braves put RHP Chris Reitsma on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to June 12, and replaced him with Phil Stockman, a 6-foot-8 Australian, from Triple-A Richmond.... Braves left fielder Ryan Langerhans was a late scratch with a left hip flexor injury. Matt Diaz replaced him. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basebal...-sports-marlins
June 14, 200620 yr Ok I hate rumors. Don't report something unless it's confirmed! I may end up being right after all!
June 14, 200620 yr Ok I hate rumors. Don't report something unless it's confirmed! I may end up being right after all! http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...KING02/60613011
June 14, 200620 yr The Jamestown Jammers come to town July 15-17. What are the chances that I could see him pitch? 3 out of 5 :hat
June 16, 200620 yr The Marlins don't report signings? I am sure they must have reached agreements with a few others drafted...BTW Sinkbeil will probably be making more money than most players on the parent club
June 16, 200620 yr Ok I hate rumors. Don't report something unless it's confirmed! I may end up being right after all! http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...KING02/60613011 Until I see something officially confirmed, that is meaningless to me. He probably did sign for that, but all the local papers still had him as 'negotiating'
June 16, 200620 yr Top pick agrees to deal; signing bonus $1.525M By Juan C. Rodriguez MIAMI GARDENS ? The Marlins on Thursday agreed to terms with first-round draft pick Brett Sinkbeil, a right-hander out of Missouri State. Sinkbeil, who will receive a $1.525 million signing bonus, is expected in South Florida today for a news conference. He'll likely throw a bullpen session for the major league staff before attending tonight's game against the Blue Jays. A native of Sand Springs, Okla., Sinkbeil was selected 19th overall after going 5-1 with a 2.45 ERA in 11 games as a junior. Link
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.