Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves @ Fish, 7:05 PM, 15 Jun 06

Featured Replies

Awesome change and curve. If I ever saw Matt Diaz in public, I would punch him right in the face.

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

It's called humor, a little joking around. Just frustration over him completely owning the Marlins.

I mean it!

1 out

Oh dammit. Runner in scoring position now.

My gosh, sit HanRam. Send Aguila down, call Andino up until Willingham comes back, and let Andino get the starts.

 

Cant keep having him slump like this.

 

 

 

How many times does Andino have to prove that he is offensively handicapped?

 

I could care less about that. HanRam is like 0 for his last 17, it wouldnt be much of a change right now, and then Hanley could get the rest he really needs. He's aching, he flipped over a wall and has had his hand hit, he needs to get those healed up.

 

 

You could care less? You just said Andino should play short. What has Andino done to make you think he will be an offensive improvement?

 

If Hanley needed rest due to injuries then he and Joe G would make that call and he would sit. You want him to hit because he is not hitting to your liking.

I just had to check, and I was right, Cabs has never played any 1B. Unless they meant in ST.

 

Who said Cabrera ever played first? :banghead

 

Braves announcers.

And I guess they were the same people who said Jacobs was in a slump. :banghead

Just switch to FSN Florida or mute the tv and listion to the radio.

2-1 now

Oh crap. Another hit

I went to the Mets game in Dolphin stadium and it was funny when the Mets started a chant you hear the other side of the stadium start boing. It was a fight between ourself.

i will say it again: A true Mets hater knows its Let's go Mets SUCK not Let's Go Mets BOOOO

Thats the annoying peanut guy that does the white man dance.

 

He overdoes the woof woof or hoo hoo thing he does.

I love the annoying peanut guy! He needs to go to the Fish Tank though! How long has he been at DS? Why does he do that? I did hear some dogs respond

DP please

  • Author

My gosh, sit HanRam. Send Aguila down, call Andino up until Willingham comes back, and let Andino get the starts.

 

Cant keep having him slump like this.

 

 

 

How many times does Andino have to prove that he is offensively handicapped?

 

I could care less about that. HanRam is like 0 for his last 17, it wouldnt be much of a change right now, and then Hanley could get the rest he really needs. He's aching, he flipped over a wall and has had his hand hit, he needs to get those healed up.

 

 

You could care less? You just said Andino should play short. What has Andino done to make you think he will be an offensive improvement?

 

If Hanley needed rest due to injuries then he and Joe G would make that call and he would sit. You want him to hit because he is not hitting to your liking.

 

If he is hitting to anyones liking...well, then, someone has low standards. Andino is healthy. He has a little bit of pop. He can play D. HanRam needs some time off.

 

I want him to get healthy to where he can swing the bat again.

CF doesn't have much of a throwing arm. Well atliest not an Andrew Jones arm

 

jones doesnt have that good of an arm...its his legs that make him a good defensive player

YES! DP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.