Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves @ Fish, 7:05 PM, 15 Jun 06

Featured Replies

Ricky could use some help from our offense.

 

They need to go 'Cody Ross' on their asses this inning. :dwarf

I am so happy, I actually get to watch the game and nolasco pitch cause it's on TBS. Wow, I never really noticed how nasty Nolasco has been :thumbup

I went to the Mets game in Dolphin stadium and it was funny when the Mets started a chant you hear the other side of the stadium start boing. It was a fight between ourself.

i will say it again: A true Mets hater knows its Let's go Mets SUCK not Let's Go Mets BOOOO

Thats the annoying peanut guy that does the white man dance.

 

He overdoes the woof woof or hoo hoo thing he does.

I love the annoying peanut guy! He needs to go to the Fish Tank though! How long has he been at DS? Why does he do that? I did hear some dogs respond

 

 

 

I would say the Hoo Hoo Peanut Guy has been there for about 2-3 years max.

 

 

Elephant Man is the king. He wears that big orange and blue elefant hat and slings this really heavy tub of Heineken around. He screams. "Ice cold Heineken" really loud and says , "dont forget to tip the beer guy" when u buy a beer from him.....He 's a riot.

I am so happy, I actually get to watch the game and nolasco pitch cause it's on TBS. Wow, I never really noticed how nasty Nolasco has been :thumbup

 

I agree

I am so happy, I actually get to watch the game and nolasco pitch cause it's on TBS. Wow, I never really noticed how nasty Nolasco has been :thumbup

 

ill drink to that

1 out

how much does beer cost at DS?

 

:lol

Just buy a 6-pack at a gas station and drink it outside the stadium before the game start. It'll be cheaper that way.

Yeah! Single for Hermida

how much does beer cost at DS?

 

:lol

Just buy a 6-pack at a gas station and drink it outside the stadium before the game start. It'll be cheaper that way.

6 beers before a game?

 

no thanks :lol

Moehler piutching tomorow?

 

Nope... it's Olsen's turn to piutch, biutch.

how much does beer cost at DS?

 

:lol

Just buy a 6-pack at a gas station and drink it outside the stadium before the game start. It'll be cheaper that way.

If it were up to H Wayne it would be 20.00 a cup!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.