Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oddest Game Ever

Featured Replies

Wow, I missed it. :(

 

Then you missed the best game of the season, so far.

Penguino, RFerry and I went to last night's game and I have to say that that was one of the best games I've ever seen in person! Ranks right up there with Game 3 of the SF-Fla series in '03...

 

What was really amazing was the mass exodus of fans after Fredo's amazing grab up the middle. Sheesh! I don't understand why people wouldn't want to stick around to see a game go into extra innings!

 

And the best part? Penguino didn't have to sleep in a train station again...

 

Go Marlins!

forget strange/odd, this game was amazing, wow. Last years team would of never done this.

 

Sadly but true as talented as last year's team was the never had the fire and desire that our guys have. :thumbup

And the best part? Penguino didn't have to sleep in a train station again...

 

:lol It was a good night all around!

oddest marlins game i ever saw was the Comeback game against the red sox in fenway...down 9-2 in the 8th, encarnacion and lowell each hit 3 run bombs to cap 4 run innings and the marlins won 10-9...that was amazing, all of fenway dead silent except me!...turning point in that 03 campaign...now this game wont be considered the turning point...but it shows the league that we will fight until the last breath...ONE HEARTBEAT everyone...ONE HEARTBEAT!!!

Worst part for me, I was watching on MLB gameday, and all it said was "Miguel Cabrera singles, Hanley Ramierez scores" :lol :

AMAZING! Absolutely crazy!

That had to be one of the best games i've seen... wow.

Penguino, RFerry and I went to last night's game and I have to say that that was one of the best games I've ever seen in person! Ranks right up there with Game 3 of the SF-Fla series in '03...

 

What was really amazing was the mass exodus of fans after Fredo's amazing grab up the middle. Sheesh! I don't understand why people wouldn't want to stick around to see a game go into extra innings!

 

And the best part? Penguino didn't have to sleep in a train station again...

 

Go Marlins!

I was there! I even skipped out of school early for it. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.