Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oddest Game Ever

Featured Replies

I watch baseball a lot, and I don't think I've ever seen anything that even remotely resembles this.

 

Down four with 2 outs...tied up on back to back homers.

 

Intentional walk produces RBI single.

 

It's like a little league game (and the first person to make that youth joke should be banned.

 

AND NOW A DROPPED THIRD OUT TO PRODUCE 2 MORE!

That's so Orioles. :lol

 

 

Nope...I'm a big dork! Seriously, timely hitting, competetive spirit, a little help from the other side and weirdness in general, where have we seen this before?

What a win. That win proves how great this team is. To come back down 4 in the bottom of the 9th. WOW. What about that heads up Cabrera hit

 

 

LETS GO MARLINS

What a win. That win proves has great this team is. To come back down 4 in the bottom of the 9th. WOW. What about that heads up Cabrera hit

 

 

LETS GO MARLINS

 

 

it was the top of the 9th, but f*** YEAH

I'll tell you what is was great to see/hear...All the Marlin fans in Baltimore ! Wow. At the end of the game they were very vocal and I loved hearing the "lets go marlins" chant so loud in a visiting stadium. That was great. I hope some of those guys post here.

I got that feeling man....

You and me both. I have never seen something like this in the regular season ever. This maybe the best victory since game 6 in 03.

 

 

But lost in all this is the tremendous pitching performance from Scotty O. He continues to prove that he should be up with the big boys!

My jaw dropped on Borchard's home run and I'm just now picking it up off the floor. Just one crazy thing after another.

 

Seems like days ago when it was a pitcher's duel & I thought Olsen might win a squeaker.

 

That's another series win for the Marlins! :notworthy

I thought i had an easy under in the game and then boom....just like that....gone

This is the best Marlins game I have seen since the 2003 World Series, bar none.

 

 

 

No doubt. We didnt have a game like this last year.

 

 

We had games like this in 2003.

 

 

Take it for what its worth folks

Wow! This has GOT to be the best game this season. :notworthy

 

Never give up on the Fish!

This is the best Marlins game I have seen since the 2003 World Series, bar none.

 

 

 

I was going to say the same thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.