What's wrong with you people

Marlins2003

Guest ShaqandWade323

We're number 2! We're number 2!

I don't accept second place. You don't get any trophy being at second place, especially being under .500.

I was being sarcastic.

Considering everyone, I mean everyone said we'd be the doormats of major league baseball, it is one helluva an accomplishment.

our division's a giant ball of sh*t lately, though. we still are playing better than critics and whatnot expected.

Considering everyone, I mean everyone said we'd be the doormats of major league baseball, it is one helluva an accomplishment.

our division's a giant ball of sh*t lately, though. we still are playing better than critics and whatnot expected.

I was laughing yestoday when ESPN was comparing top 3 AL EAST division and top 3 NL EAST division talking about how AL is crushing NL and yadi yadi, and before they cut 1 expect said the marlins are in 3rd?? :blink: "

Earlier today they said the "Marlins are still holding on to the NL". Wtf, we still haven't proven we got talent? C'mon, this is getting a little old with the Marlins being in front of the newspaper saying the Marlins has won again.

Second place is just first loser. I want to be in first.

:mischief

This sentiment is a little ridiculous. Let's not be obnoxious MFY fans. Enjoy the moment. We are the loveable underdog. It's only a cliche to act disapointed with the Marlins finishing .500, much less 2nd in the NL. We read like a scouting report on Scott Skiles: scrappy, never say die attitude, all heart, etc. This team is only a million times more fun to watch then last year's team.

" I have seen Grenada and Vietnam. And I can say without a bit of hyperbole or exageration that this is 1000 times worse than both combined"- Kent Brockman, news anchor