Resop sent down to AAA

Forty4

Too bad for Resop. I thought he might have gotten some traction this time around.

This is a little strange because, if I recall correctly, Tommy Hutton or Rich Waltz said during the telecast tonight that Girardi announced he would not call up anyone for what would have been Moehler's next start.

Any ways, I'm sure Resop will be back again soon enough.

Resop will be back. He was just unlucky that the pitching staff is in such disarray right now due to the double-headers and Moehler's injury. But logically, once our rotation gets sorted out, we're gonna need guys like Chris to fill the bullpen.

Well with Pinto already up we had enough starters to cover the DH, but i'm guessing the idea is to have the extra guy able to go as a long reliever in case of trouble. So whether its Sanchez, Pinto, or Petit who doesnt start, the extra guy can step in and pitch multiple innings if one of the others gets roughed up.

I'd kind of like to see both Petit and Pinto get the starts actually, as neither has had that opportunity yet.

Resop belongs in the minors right now anyway....he's no more useful than Herges

Thanks for your opinion.....Herges is 35 yrs old and Resop is 23....this is only his 3rd yr of professional pitching....your words will one day come back to haunt you.....

Thanks for your opinion.....Herges is 35 yrs old and Resop is 23....this is only his 3rd yr of professional pitching....your words will one day come back to haunt you.....

At this point of time, Resop does not bring anything to the major league club that Herges doesnt

At this point of time, Resop does not bring anything to the major league club that Herges doesnt

I think he does...he gets outs....does not give up at least a run an inning and has a bright future....it might not be to the Marlins but it is to one of the other 29 clubs.....

I think he does...he gets outs....does not give up at least a run an inning and has a bright future....it might not be to the Marlins but it is to one of the other 29 clubs.....

and he could always PH :whistle

Listen, who the hell is Chris Resop??

Obviously theres no point going at it with a relative of his, but I mean his future does not seem promising enough for me to care if he's on my team or not

Have you even bothered to see how well he has been pitching? Or that he has pretty good stuff? Or that many believe he is a closer of the future candidate, if not very good setup guy?

Didnt think so

Listen, who the hell is Chris Resop??

Obviously theres no point going at it with a relative of his, but I mean his future does not seem promising enough for me to care if he's on my team or not

Have you even bothered to see how well he has been pitching? Or that he has pretty good stuff? Or that many believe he is a closer of the future candidate, if not very good setup guy?

Didnt think so

How are you gonna say "didn't think so" before I even replied?

The man has been up and down so many times, he probably wants to be traded