Israel storms Lebanon

CapeFish

beginning of the end of the world?

Return the 2 soldiers and Israel immediately leaves Lebanon, it's just that simple.

its never that simple...

It is in this case.

QFT

Israel can't afford to be fighting two fronts right now. Except Hezbollah is going to turn this into a regional conflict. Any bets that Syria invades Golan Heights within a month?

Return the 2 soldiers and Israel immediately leaves Lebanon, it's just that simple.

its never that simple...

It is in this case.

QFT

Israel can't afford to be fighting two fronts right now. Except Hezbollah is going to turn this into a regional conflict. Any bets that Syria invades Golan Heights within a month?

eh...im fond of my money...no bet...and personally...i think Israel and the US is making it very easy for muslims to decide whether or not to fight against the big western monster that is at their door

its never that simple...

It is in this case.

QFT

eh...im fond of my money...no bet...and personally...i think Israel and the US is making it very easy for muslims to decide whether or not to fight against the big western monster that is at their door

God forbid a nation attacks another one that invaded it first

I think that's an ignorant statement to say that it's really just that simple. It never is. It would certainly be nice if that was the case.

Well you thought wrong then.

Release the soldiers and Israel leaves, it is just that simple.

its never that simple...

It is in this case.

QFT

jimmy, is that you? :rolleyes:

Yes i wouldnt be surprised if syria invades the golan, which is a very scary thought because i was just up there and its beautiful plus the fact there is a kibbutz literally within throwing gernade distance (maybe not that close but from the top of the golan you can probablly throw a rock or gernade at the kibbutz). Scarry considering i made alot of friends of kids 16-32(my tour guide) and a good part of them will be getting called to fight if they havent been already.

GOOD LUCK ISRAEL, IM BEHIND YOU I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!

Yes i wouldnt be surprised if syria invades the golan, which is a very scary thought because i was just up there and its beautiful plus the fact there is a kibbutz literally within throwing gernade distance (maybe not that close but from the top of the golan you can probablly throw a rock or gernade at the kibbutz). Scarry considering i made alot of friends of kids 16-32(my tour guide) and a good part of them will be getting called to fight if they havent been already.

GOOD LUCK ISRAEL, IM BEHIND YOU I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!

Well, at least someone is, because the Kossacks sure the hell aren't. One diarist put up a poll asking whether Israel should have the right to defend itself with restraint. The results were so depressing that he had to delete the diary so that Freepers wouldn't get a hold of it and use it as fodder for their fuel.

Guest Juanky

Whoever wins, I hope they do it quickly and decisively enough to strangle their opponents into submission and the region into a long stalemate.

Northern Israeli city hit by rockets from Lebanon

Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 AM EDT11

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - At least two Katyusha rockets fired from Lebanon slammed into the northern Israeli city of Nahariya on Thursday, wounding three civilians, the Israeli army said.

The Lebanese guerrilla group Hizbollah said it had fired 60 rockets at Nahariya, a coastal city south of the Lebanese border.

Israeli aircraft earlier attacked two runways at Beirut international airport, dramatically widening an assault against Lebanon a day after Hizbollah seized two Israeli soldiers and killed eight.

The Israeli army said Hizbollah had also fired a number of rockets and mortars at other areas in northern Israel.

One rocket landed in the Israeli town of Zarit, wounding one civilian. Another projectile damaged an Israeli airforce base near Mount Meron.

Israel vowed on Wednesday a severe response to Hizbollah's cross-border attack.

Wow, I actually almost studied at the American University of Beruit this summer, I'm happy that I wasnt motivated enough to send my application in on time. There are a ton of Americans and Europeans there so I wonder if Israel is gonna be retiscent to hammer the capital, probably not.

I'm sure the bombng of the airport will slow down the irregulars in the countryside, lolz. Bush needs to step in right away and arbitrate between the two sides, before the conflict widens any further. I like how the Lebanese have to suffer for what Syria and Iran are responsible for.