SS Felipe Lopez: .268 AVG, 9 HR, 30 RBI, 23 SB

P Ryan Wagner: 0-0 0.00 ERA, 0 IP

Reds Get:

RP Gary Majewski: 3-2 3.58 ERA, 34 K, 55.1 IP

RP Bill Bray: 1-1 3.91 ERA, 16 K, 23.0 IP

SS Royce Clayton: .269 AVG, 0 HR, 27 RBI, 8 SB

IF Brendan Harris: .250 AVG, 0 HR, 2 RBI, 0 SB

RHP Daryl Thompson: ???

- Just announced.. Dont know what the Reds are thinking?

Alright here is who we got..

Bill Bray

Gary Majewski

Royce Clayton

Brendan Harris

Daryl Thompson

So now you can't be FeLo.. you gotta be AdDu (For Adam Dunn) or KeGr (for Ken Griffey Jr) or somethin..

Maybe BrAr (for Bronson)..

:lol

You're right I didn't even think about that.

Guest FishFanInPA

Majewski and Bray are mediocre

Royce Clayton i've always maintained is one of the worst players in the league hitting-wise but is an upgrade fielding-wise....

The Nats raped you basically

Nationals Get:

OF Austin Kearns: .274 AVG, 16 HR, ,50 RBI, 7 SB

SS Felipe Lopez: .268 AVG, 9 HR, 30 RBI, 23 SB

P Ryan Wagner: 0-0 0.00 ERA, 0 IP

Reds Get:

RP Gary Majewski: 3-2 3.58 ERA, 34 K, 55.1 IP

RP Bill Bray: 1-1 3.91 ERA, 16 K, 23.0 IP

SS Royce Clayton: .269 AVG, 0 HR, 27 RBI, 8 SB

IF Brendan Harris: .250 AVG, 0 HR, 2 RBI, 0 SB

RHP Daryl Thompson: ???

- Just announced.. Dont know whahat the Reds are thinking?

Thank Cards.

Majerski and Bray are now out 2 best relievers. Clayton is freaking Juan Castro. Is Daryl Thompson a good prospect?

Well I got to figure Phillips is going to short, which will hide Edwin's defensive shortcomings some. Harris and Aurila will split PT and 2nd.

Clayton I don't what the f*** he is going to do.

And the 2 relievers will be the better ones in our pen.

What the hell will our lineup be??

Can you guys tell me about these guys? I don't know alot about them.

Bill Bray- drafted in the 1st round of 2004 out of W&Mary... has a nasty fastball in the lower 90s, and 81-84mph slider(inconsistent)... he is good against lefties and righties... success from college hadnt translated above A ball yet as he was 1-0 with a 6.35 in AA last year and 1-4 with a 5.06 in AAA.... he is 1-1 with a 3.91era and 1.43 whip for the Nats in 2006

Gary Majewski- this will be his 5th major league team, strong fastball in lower 90s but can hit 96mph... 82-86mph slider is his out pitch... has a changeup, afraid to use it... and i think he may have been on team USA in the classic this year

Brendan Harris- the one time answer at 3b for the Cubs he is almost 26 years old and is still making trips from AAA to the majors and vice versa... has solid gap power and can hit the occasional homerun, shoud be a good utility man, and could challenge for a starting spot

Daryl Thompson- low 90s fastball, 11-5 curball, improving changeup...still just 20... could be in the rotation as early as 2008... currently in short season A ball, recovering from minor arm surgery

hope that helps

Can you guys tell me about these guys? I don't know alot about them.

Bill Bray- drafted in the 1st round of 2004 out of W&Mary... has a nasty fastball in the lower 90s, and 81-84mph slider(inconsistent)... he is good against lefties and righties... success from college hadnt translated above A ball yet as he was 1-0 with a 6.35 in AA last year and 1-4 with a 5.06 in AAA.... he is 1-1 with a 3.91era and 1.43 whip for the Nats in 2006

Gary Majewski- this will be his 5th major league team, strong fastball in lower 90s but can hit 96mph... 82-86mph slider is his out pitch... has a changeup, afraid to use it... and i think he may have been on team USA in the classic this year

Brendan Harris- the one time answer at 3b for the Cubs he is almost 26 years old and is still making trips from AAA to the majors and vice versa... has solid gap power and can hit the occasional homerun, shoud be a good utility man, and could challenge for a starting spot

Daryl Thompson- low 90s fastball, 11-5 curball, improving changeup...still just 20... could be in the rotation as early as 2008... currently in short season A ball, recovering from minor arm surgery

hope that helps

:lol

Thanks although I just read your post on redszone.

Ok the more important question....

what should my new name be?

;)

i mean i really dont get this trade from the reds perspective.

i understand opening up room for bergolla and denoforia, which both better now be starting...

but you would think you could get more than a decent relief prospect who cant figure it out yet, two journeymen, and a pretty decent pitching prospect.

oh and a piece of trash offensively in royce clayton.

its wow.

Reds were swimming with offense so they traded bats for some relief pitching. Majewski isn't half bad; he was setting up for Cordero and was on USA WBC team.

Majewski will probably be a Guardado's setup man. Bray will be in our bullpen. Both are upgrades over what we have. Harris I don't mind. I don't mind the Thimpson kid either.

But Royce Clayton?

WTF?

I trust Wayne. He raped the Indians, Red Sox, and Padres. Hopefully he knows more then we do.