Our guy:

# 36 Anibal Sanchez, RHP

1-0, 6.60

vs

Their guy:

#22 Roger Clemens, RHP

1-2, 2.82

--------------------------------------

Anibal is young and highly touted and had an extremely decent MLB debut against the Yankees. The stuff is there, let's hope he shines.

Roger Clemens is one of the best in the game, an all time great. But we have beat him before.

Anibal needs to get ahead of batters, and not let this Houston lineup make him work. Lets hope for some quick innings.

Dont let Roger's greatness fool you, his success against the Fish overall is pretty mixed. Just because this is a brand new team doesnt mean that stigma cant carry over.

AT

You stay classy Phil Garner

Roger Clemens is one of the best in the game, an all time great. But we have beat him before.

Dont let Roger's greatness fool you, his success against the Fish overall is pretty mixed. Just because this is a brand new team doesnt mean that stigma cant carry over.

Clemens has been excellent against the Marlins in his career, posting a 5-0 record with a 2.72 ERA and 44 strikeouts in 46 1/3 innings.

:plain

you forgot to mention...ITS FISH FAN FRIDAY! GO FISH, I'LL BE THERE TOMORROW BUT I'M THERE IN SPIRIT (AND MY MARLINS GEAR AT WORK) TONIGHT!

:notworthy :notworthy GO FISH!!!!

Clemens has been excellent against the Marlins in his career, posting a 5-0 record with a 2.72 ERA and 44 strikeouts in 46 1/3 innings.

:plain

OWNED! Thats why we copy off FloridaMarlins.com :lol :lol Dont worry though, that will end tonight! GO FISH! BTW anyone heading out to the 93 Rock tailgate?

He better keep them as grounder or someone might hit a fly ball over the fence

.... What?

FYI: Troll

We don't need your predictions. Thanks.

I'm always seem to be right almost everytime though.

You've only predicted one game. And Roy Oswalt was pitching.

FYI: Troll

We don't need your predictions. Thanks.

I'm always seem to be right almost everytime though.

Right :rolleyes:

Hanley having a good AB so far