Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • 5 weeks later...

She's very hit or miss.....there's definate bad pictures of her....

Yeah that pic of her is a thumbs down...

Yeah that pic of her is a thumbs down...

That whole series. Must have been "water weight." :mischief

 

I don't know - she doesn't do it for me, but she has a nice voice so I guess that can be sexy. Worked for Barry White.

  • 2 weeks later...

one of those girls, that if she wasn't famous and you see her walking by you.... you wouldn't even turn to look at her

one of those girls, that if she wasn't famous and you see her walking by you.... you wouldn't even turn to look at her

 

 

I look at every girl nowaday...

The very definition of average...

 

Though I'd hit average so what does that say?

 

American Idol gave us Carrie Underwood, so we can definitely do better for this forum.

Nice gut.

 

Have her lay on her back and it won't be an issue, in fact I bet she'd like very good in the traditional position.

 

Now, if she's riding you, on the other hand, you might start laughing.

I think she is gorgeous, even with a little meat on her bones. There's nothing wrong with that. :)

she is absolutely gorgeous.

Ive been crazy about her for a long time and never have I said that i would pass.

Shes an A, who cares about a little meat on the bones, i actully prefer it.

Get a nose job and then we'll talk.

I dont see the need for the nose job. I think shes the cutest girl on the planet. I feel like one person made some random nose comment and the rest jumped on the bandwagon. Is the claim that its too wide? If she isnt famous, everyone here is turning and looking as she walks by, no matter what you claim on a message board.

I think shes the cutest girl on the planet.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.