Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

This girl has the greatest ass. Ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_06.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_07.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_08.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_09.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_10.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_11.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_12.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_13.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/jasonbell/normal_14.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0674.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0676.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0677.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0678.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0679.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0680.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0681.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0682.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/keithmnew/normal_624-0683.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_01.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_02.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_03.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_04.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_05.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_06.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_07.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_08.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_10.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_11.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_12.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_13.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_14.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/ulf/normal_15.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/miscs/miscs/normal_01.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/miscs/miscs/normal_02.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/miscs/miscs/normal_03.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_01.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_02.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_03.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_04.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_05.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_06.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_07.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_08.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_09.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_10.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_11.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_12.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_13.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_14.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_15.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_16.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_17.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_18.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_19.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_20.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_21.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_22.jpg

 

http://www.kellysource.org/gallery/albums/uploads/photoshoots/17hq/normal_23.jpg

 

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/kelly_clarkson_bkini_7_big.jpg

i've always liked her ass, but damn, she needs to lose the blonde hair.

 

oh, and she'd be a wonderful candidate for a nosejob.

oh, and she'd be a wonderful candidate for a nosejob.

 

Bingo! I couldn't figure out what was "off" about her. She has the nose of a fat chick. Her body looks good and she can look good at certain angles, but I think you're right. Her nose is out of proportion with the rest of her.

  • Author

Meh, you easily see better at pretty much any beach in South Florida.

 

There's some nice ones there but Kelly blows them away. The pictures I posted don't showcase it well. She doesn't show it off, for some ludacris reason.

Angelina is digusting looking?

 

 

Thats like calling Eric Reed an RBI machine.

 

 

It makes no sense.

 

 

 

Whatever......back to the Kelly C thread.

  • Author

Angelina is digusting looking?

 

 

Thats like calling Eric Reed an RBI machine.

 

 

It makes no sense.

 

 

 

Whatever......back to the Kelly C thread.

 

Every woman thinks she's ugly. It's a jealousy thing.

It'd be nice if every once in a while people thanked those that put up a gallery instead of those who don't contribute anything here putting a pointless/negative one liner.

Meh, you easily see better at pretty much any beach in South Florida.

 

There's some nice ones there but Kelly blows them away. The pictures I posted don't showcase it well. She doesn't show it off, for some ludacris reason.

No way. Go to any college campus or beach in South Florida and you'll easily find a lot better.

  • Author

Meh, you easily see better at pretty much any beach in South Florida.

 

There's some nice ones there but Kelly blows them away. The pictures I posted don't showcase it well. She doesn't show it off, for some ludacris reason.

No way. Go to any college campus or beach in South Florida and you'll easily find a lot better.

I guess I'm not too fond of the college campus or beach thing because for every nice body theres a disgusting one in a bikini or tanktop and tight jeans.

Kelly is awesome and I have always found her to be pretty. She does look better as a brunette though.

Her upper body is WAY too big to be fit into that top. I never found her attractive. Although I am glad shes not giving into that whole "hollywood" scene and turning bilemic (dont think I spelled that right).

  • Author

It'd be nice if every once in a while people thanked those that put up a gallery instead of those who don't contribute anything here putting a pointless/negative one liner.

 

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

  • Author

Her upper body is WAY too big to be fit into that top. I never found her attractive. Although I am glad shes not giving into that whole "hollywood" scene and turning bilemic (dont think I spelled that right).

 

Thats what its supposed to look like.

  • 2 months later...

"]http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46748_k2_122_460lo.jpg"][/url]"]http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46769_k4_122_430lo.jpg"][/url]

"]http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46810_k6_122_301lo.jpg"][/url]

"]http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46855_k9_122_477lo.jpg"][/url]

http://img22.imagevenue.com/loc534/th_46913_k11_122_534lo.jpghttp://img152.imagevenue.com/loc451/th_46918_k12_122_451lo.jpghttp://img159.imagevenue.com/loc367/th_46927_k13_122_367lo.jpghttp://img141.imagevenue.com/loc366/th_46931_k14_122_366lo.jpg

http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc520/th_46936_k15_122_520lo.jpghttp://img136.imagevenue.com/loc440/th_46940_k16_122_440lo.jpghttp://img25.imagevenue.com/loc444/th_46945_k17_122_444lo.jpg

http://img157.imagevenue.com/loc528/th_46949_k18_122_528lo.jpghttp://img25.imagevenue.com/loc398/th_46953_k19_122_398lo.jpghttp://img146.imagevenue.com/loc597/th_46958_k20_122_597lo.jpg

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_47011_k21_122_600lo.jpghttp://img43.imagevenue.com/loc518/th_47028_k22_122_518lo.jpghttp://img150.imagevenue.com/loc385/th_47041_k23_122_385lo.jpghttp://img28.imagevenue.com/loc546/th_47046_k24_122_546lo.jpg

http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc571/th_47050_k25_122_571lo.jpghttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_47055_k26_122_470lo.jpghttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc348/th_47062_k27_122_348lo.jpg

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc508/th_47069_k28_122_508lo.jpghttp://img129.imagevenue.com/loc394/th_47095_k29_122_394lo.jpghttp://img108.imagevenue.com/loc537/th_47099_k30_122_537lo.jpg

http://img24.imagevenue.com/loc434/th_47186_k31_122_434lo.jpghttp://img18.imagevenue.com/loc510/th_47190_k32_122_510lo.jpghttp://img145.imagevenue.com/loc417/th_47195_k33_122_417lo.jpghttp://img24.imagevenue.com/loc373/th_47199_k34_122_373lo.jpg

http://img148.imagevenue.com/loc312/th_47204_k36_122_312lo.jpghttp://img12.imagevenue.com/loc537/th_47211_k37_122_537lo.jpghttp://img105.imagevenue.com/loc591/th_47216_k38_122_591lo.jpg

http://img140.imagevenue.com/loc497/th_47220_k39_122_497lo.jpghttp://img145.imagevenue.com/loc530/th_47225_k40_122_530lo.jpghttp://img158.imagevenue.com/loc476/th_47229_k41_122_476lo.jpg

http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc438/th_47295_k42_122_438lo.jpghttp://img129.imagevenue.com/loc518/th_47305_k43_122_518lo.jpghttp://img43.imagevenue.com/loc304/th_47309_k44_122_304lo.jpghttp://img146.imagevenue.com/loc503/th_47322_k45_122_503lo.jpg

http://img145.imagevenue.com/loc539/th_47326_k46_122_539lo.jpghttp://img152.imagevenue.com/loc545/th_47330_k47_122_545lo.jpghttp://img152.imagevenue.com/loc589/th_47334_k48_122_589lo.jpg

http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc391/th_47339_k49_122_391lo.jpghttp://img124.imagevenue.com/loc442/th_47357_k50_122_442lo.jpghttp://img133.imagevenue.com/loc492/th_47362_k51_122_492lo.jpg

 

I hope you all enjoy looking at my wife. God, she is so f***ing adorable. Especially with that shorter hair. Hands down the cutest girl in Hollywood.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.