Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mets Series

Featured Replies

Mid week series with a division rival that draws well when their team is doing well. Me and the wife going to be the only ones there?? We will be there for Tuesday (our anniversary) and Thursday for sure. Trying for Wed. as well but I doubt that one.

I'll be there on Tuesday and Thursday. gotta work wednesday. Be careful on the roads tommrow though, with all the Mets fans coming out of the sewers to go to the game, alot of the manhole covers might be missing.

i have class w and th...i am going to try to see if my friend wants to go tonight, but i doubt it. Friday is my next hopeful date...never seen the Dodgers in person.

I'll be there on Tuesday and Thursday. gotta work wednesday. Be careful on the roads tommrow though, with all the Mets fans coming out of the sewers to go to the game, alot of the manhole covers might be missing.

 

 

:lol

I want to go, but I have football conditioning for STA, and I'm too sore.. wish I could go..

I'll be there on Thursday.

  • Author

We went Tuesday night. It was our anniversary. I had Billy bring a gift package down to my wife and had our names up on the big screen. My wife also got the designated driver gift. BTW We had our wedding at the ball park.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.