OFFENSE!!!!

I hope we focus on adding some more hitters to this team in the offseason.

Or working with the ones we have.

Yeah I like basically the entire lineup except we need 1 stud CF who can hit for power too....a Carlos Quentin/Curtis Granderson type....not a David Murphy type.

i disagree...this team could produce a ton of runs if we can acquire a leadoff/obp kinda guy at CF...because lets face it...the situational hitting couldnt be worse...so with work, time and experience...guys like willy, jacobs, and hermida will do much much better

Yeah I like basically the entire lineup except we need 1 stud CF who can hit for power too....a Carlos Quentin/Curtis Granderson type....not a David Murphy type.

i disagree...this team could produce a ton of runs if we can acquire a leadoff/obp kinda guy at CF...because lets face it...the situational hitting couldnt be worse...so with work, time and experience...guys like willy, jacobs, and hermida will do much much better

Exactly.....Quentin and Granderson are 2 perfect leadoff hitters.....Quentin walks and steals like crazy....granderson can run and hit for power.

fine with me.... give up Volstad and whatever else

Exactly.....Quentin and Granderson are 2 perfect leadoff hitters.....Quentin walks and steals like crazy....granderson can run and hit for power.

Quentin is a perfect leadoff guy now?

come on!

:blink:

fine with me.... give up Volstad and whatever else

Quentin is a perfect leadoff guy now?

come on!

A minor league OPS of .962....only 127 K's in the minors and 115 walks in 904 ABs......316 career average.

Ok maybe a good #2 hitter