August 21, 200620 yr no love for johnson? You should know better. He always starts these polls and leaves out Marlins players to get people riled up and then comes back with these lame ass defense statements. JT Snow over Derrek Lee anyone? true I just had hoped it was an oversight.
August 21, 200620 yr My vote goes to Zambrano it's too bad the Cubs have to suck to make it look like he isn't as great as he really is.
August 21, 200620 yr I vote for Josh Johnson as a write in. As much as I hate Zambrano he has been absolutely sick all year. He's the winner on that list. Very weak choices by the way.
August 21, 200620 yr A mod should edit in a Josh Johnson option. If nothing else, to piss off bonds24mays25.
August 21, 200620 yr A mod should edit in a Josh Johnson option. If nothing else, to piss off bonds24mays25. :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.