Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Football Week 1 Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

Rutgers-UNC is on national TV? And we have to watch it? Hurricane Ernesto is bad enough. This is just adding insult to injury.

 

 

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 

that cant be real?!? I wouldnt watch Rutgers vs UNC if it was the only college game broadcasted all season.

 

Tenn vs Cal looks like it will be a good game. I'll be interested in the ND vs GT game as well.

If it was in my viewing area I'd tune in to see how many more pounds Bunting is now packing.

  • Author

I just went to the ABC affiliate's website in my area and it said they were showing the Oregon-Stanford game. So that chart may not be totally accurate.

I have a feeling that all that hype for Notre Dame is crushed in week one by Calvin Johnson. But then again i think a lot of people feel that way. I read some mock drafts and theyve got Johnson as high as the first pick.

  • Author

Saturday needs to get here!

 

 

I'll settle for thursday right about now

 

South Carolina vs Miss State will be pretty good, just because its the first game.

Saturday needs to get here!

 

 

I'll settle for thursday right about now

 

South Carolina vs Miss State will be pretty good, just because its the first game.

Yeah CMU/B.C. starts at 5 central, so there is going to be football on all night.

Soon I will post my Gambling Plays of the Week for the NCAA

This may be the year we see the National Championship game from hell: OSU vs. Notre Dame...the only thing worse would be OSU vs. Stanford...although it will even out if we get to see Cal vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl (of course I wouldn't know who to root for)

  • Author

This may be the year we see the National Championship game from hell: OSU vs. Notre Dame...the only thing worse would be OSU vs. Stanford...although it will even out if we get to see Cal vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl (of course I wouldn't know who to root for)

 

 

Both ND's and Ohio States NC chances could gone after september.

 

ND plays 4 tough games to open up and Ohio State is at Texas and Iowa

This may be the year we see the National Championship game from hell: OSU vs. Notre Dame...the only thing worse would be OSU vs. Stanford...although it will even out if we get to see Cal vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl (of course I wouldn't know who to root for)

 

 

So, ND/OSU sucks but Cal/Michigan is cool? :rolleyes:

 

What standards.

 

Any top 3 team is going to have a lot of trouble getting to that game. And Michigan... I don't see it.

This may be the year we see the National Championship game from hell: OSU vs. Notre Dame...the only thing worse would be OSU vs. Stanford...although it will even out if we get to see Cal vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl (of course I wouldn't know who to root for)

 

 

Both ND's and Ohio States NC chances could gone after september.

 

ND plays 4 tough games to open up and Ohio State is at Texas and Iowa

You could say that about almost any team.

  • Author

This may be the year we see the National Championship game from hell: OSU vs. Notre Dame...the only thing worse would be OSU vs. Stanford...although it will even out if we get to see Cal vs. Michigan in the Rose Bowl (of course I wouldn't know who to root for)

 

 

Both ND's and Ohio States NC chances could gone after september.

 

ND plays 4 tough games to open up and Ohio State is at Texas and Iowa

You could say that about almost any team.

 

There are some top ten teams that get to skate by september like West Virginia, Oklahoma and USC.

 

Football begins tonight!!!

 

BC vs Central Mich 6pm ESPN2

 

South Carolina vs Miss State ESPN 8pm

Temple isn't losing yet..... :plain

Let's all celebrate the greatest, most innovative and most influential coach in college football history:

Anyone with a bodog account take the under in the Temple 2h!!!

Man, this is BS!

 

Screw ESPNU!

 

I actually want to see Miami (OH) and Northwestern.

 

yeah thats pretty ridiculous

 

i wouldve liked to see what they do before the game to honor Walker

UPSET ALERT:

 

Central Michigan is driving with a chance to tie BC!!!

 

2 MINUTES LEFT!

 

What a STUPID pass!

 

Game over.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.