Career Years...

SilverBullet

This is why we're taking it all folks...

its been said that a team that has several players having the infamous "Career Years" will be the big team to make the playoffs...well its obvious, 19-20 Marlins will have the best years of their entire careers in 2006!

I'm willing to bet that, when its all over, Mike Jacobs, Dan Uggla, Hanley Ramirez, Taylor Tankersley, Josh Johnson, and even Paul Hoover will have the best years of their careers in 2006!

Isn't that enough? Let's make it happen!

:shifty

...I'm not wrong though...and you know it :whistle

I'm willing to bet that, when its all over, Mike Jacobs, Dan Uggla, Hanley Ramirez, Taylor Tankersley, Josh Johnson, and even Paul Hoover will have the best years of their careers in 2006!

Other than JJ and Reggie I don't think anyone else is having a career year.

Maybe there's another freaking Reggie on our team but if it's Abercrombie you're talking about having a CAREER YEAR then please God, help him.

woah woah....I meant best years of their careers so far...thats the way i always understood the term career years...not overall...I sure didnt mean to say nobody is getting better, I sure as hell dont hope for that and thats not what i intended to convey here...dont throw rocks, I wasnt trying to jinx anyone...my bad

:lol :lol Reaggie's career year

Theese players arent on there peaks there far from there prime years this is the beging of THE MARLINS DYNASTY :notworthy

Maybe there's another freaking Reggie on our team but if it's Abercrombie you're talking about having a CAREER YEAR then please God, help him.

yea, he does need help. I'm startin to feel bad for reggie. he seems like a good guy. nice of him to call the georgia little league team, that'd be pretty kool for them even if the kids had no idea who he is.

On Reggie, I think this will be his only year so I suppose this is his career year.

On JJ, I think JJ is pitching like a CY winner this season. I think it's much more difficult to project pitchers than hitters and with that said long term I see him as a solid #2 starter so I would classify a CY type year out of him as a career year.

On Reggie, I think this will be his only year so I suppose this is his career year.

On JJ, I think JJ is pitching like a CY winner this season. I think it's much more difficult to project pitchers than hitters and with that said long term I see him as a solid #2 starter so I would classify a CY type year out of him as a career year.

Its always a good idea to write off a 22-year-old starting pitcher in the midst of a great rookie campaign. :thumbup Ah well, I am not suprised. There have been a whole crew of fans in here writing him off all season (though the numbers have dwindled as the season has progressed). I am sure they will continue to write him off even if he continues to pitch at or near this level next season.

woah woah....I meant best years of their careers so far...thats the way i always understood the term career years...not overall...I sure didnt mean to say nobody is getting better, I sure as hell dont hope for that and thats not what i intended to convey here...dont throw rocks, I wasnt trying to jinx anyone...my bad

well of course most of those guys are having career years so far, they're all rookies.

Its always a good idea to write off a 22-year-old starting pitcher in the midst of a great rookie campaign. :thumbup Ah well, I am not suprised. There have been a whole crew of fans in here writing him off all season (though the numbers have dwindled as the season has progressed). I am sure they will continue to write him off even if he continues to pitch at or near this level next season.

I didn't write off JJ. Projecting him to be a solid #2 is not writing him off.

I didn't write off JJ. Projecting him to be a solid #2 is not writing him off.

If you claim that JJ will never pitch at the level he is pitching this season again that is writing him off no matter which way you slice it.