Our boys

dear fans,

Oh man i am loving this run right now and with last nights beautiful victory im hoping that thats showing this team is gonna keep on going to continue this winning streak to over 15..but lets look at 1 game at a time. Any way something just came to me,the media. This fish team is very mature, and listening to scott olsens interview last night makes me think so even more. But now the marlins are everywhere you look!How do you think the team will handle it?

Who cares about Girardi and Loria right now? This team is playing so well... let's focus on THAT.

the national media for the most part will always try to knock us down a peg or two by off the field issues...i mean if i remember right...it wasnt long after the world series win in 03 when some knuckle head comentator asked how long it would be before the next fire sale...and if we make a serious run at the post season into late september, there are still gonna be haters (mariotti, wilbon, etc.) waiting to hire girardi as the cubs skipper, and starting the nonsense cabs to nyy or boston or LA rumors...and wonders about when the next fire sale will come...the press will always hate us(despite our run of late) and that is something that i now accept and welcome...because there is nothing more satisfying in this world then proving people who think they know everything wrong :thumbup

Who cares about Girardi and Loria right now? This team is playing so well... let's focus on THAT.

the national media for the most part will always try to knock us down a peg or two by off the field issues...i mean if i remember right...it wasnt long after the world series win in 03 when some knuckle head comentator asked how long it would be before the next fire sale...and if we make a serious run at the post season into late september, there are still gonna be haters (mariotti, wilbon, etc.) waiting to hire girardi as the cubs skipper, and starting the nonsense cabs to nyy or boston or LA rumors...and wonders about when the next fire sale will come...the press will always hate us(despite our run of late) and that is something that i now accept and welcome...because there is nothing more satisfying in this world then proving people who think they know everything wrong :thumbup

If mariotti pisses us off, all we gotta do is call Ozzie guillen...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb

From their game highlights not being shown when they played a mediocre team at the beginning of the year to being featured on the front page of FOX Sports, MLB.com, ESPN.com and a whole lot more.

This team, no matter if they make the playoffs or not, has already shocked the baseball world.

lol, not only do they talk about the Marlins, but they talk about a third World Series title.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb

From their game highlights not being shown when they played a mediocre team at the beginning of the year to being featured on the front page of FOX Sports, MLB.com, ESPN.com and a whole lot more.

This team, no matter if they make the playoffs or not, has already shocked the baseball world.

lol, not only do they talk about the Marlins, but they talk about a third World Series title.

They see it coming :hat

at least someone can put that *** in place...joe isnt going anywhere...i cant wait until chicagonites or whatever you want to call em figure that out

Guillen was our 3rd base coach and won a ring with us, I am not to surprised with all the hatred from Jay that Guillen would do what he did earlier by calling him a fag :D