September 14, 200620 yr ? Friday: Marlins(LHP Dontrelle Willis (10-11, 3.75)) at Braves RHP Lance Cormier (3-4, 4.80) 7:35 p.m ET ? Saturday: Marlins (RHP Anibal Sanchez, 8-2, 2.96) at Braves (RHP John Smoltz, 12-9, 3.86), 7:05 p.m. ET ? Sunday: Marlins (RHP Ricky Nolasco, 11-9, 4.71) at Braves (RHP Kyle Davies, 2-5, 7.69), 1:05 p.m. ET Credit: MLB.com Do you guys mind if I do the game thread today?
September 14, 200620 yr Oh how I wish Johnson got to face Schmoltz. He seems to pitch his best against future hall of famers. Although Anibal did 1 hit the Stros through 7 against clemens.
September 14, 200620 yr Do you guys mind if I do the game thread today? I dont :thumbup Ok then I will do it. :thumbup
September 14, 200620 yr I thought Smotlz would miss his next start b/c of his pulled groin but I guess I was wrong.... John Smoltz threw a regular indoor session Wednesday and said he will be ready for his scheduled Saturday start against Florida. Smoltz left Monday's game with a strained groin. Even though he's struggles lately, Smoltz will have to be kept active in fantasy leagues. Darn.
September 14, 200620 yr Well the good news with Smoltz is that he's struggled lately and he probably won't be 100%.
September 14, 200620 yr go ahead and make the Game Thread once it is open tomorrow ima post on it! lol sweep sure is a must, we gotta take Saturday's game.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.