April 6, 200719 yr Thats probally the coolest thing ive ever seen. that kid on the fence musta been freaking out
April 6, 200719 yr Okay, now I've seen everything. Oh yeah? I bet you've never seen a cow eating a chicken:
April 6, 200719 yr wow both of those are crazy. It would have been funny to see the kids face when the pelican ate the bird.
April 6, 200719 yr Author Okay, now I've seen everything. Oh yeah? I bet you've never seen a cow eating a chicken: .....Now that's just wrong. :| ......... :| :| I'm going to stop claiming to have seen everything now before someone posts a video of Bambi eating Thumper.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.