Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins games you plan to attend

Featured Replies

Well, I'm suprised we haven't had one of these yet...which games this season do you plan to attend...or want to attend?

 

 

PLAN TO ATTEND

WED May 2 @ Mets

TUE May 22 vs Phillies

FRI May 25 vs Mets

SAT Jun 9 vs TB

WED Jun 13 vs CLE

THU Jun 14 vs CLE

SAT Jun 23 vs MIN

SUN Jun 24 vs MIN

THU JUN 28 vs PIT (my annual day game appearence)

SAT Jun 30 vs ATL

FRI Jul 13 vs WAS

FRI Jul 20 vs CIN

SAT Aug 4 vs HOU

SAT Aug 18 vs SF

Sun Aug 19 vs SF (I need a duffle bag)

Mon Aug 20 vs SF (my home closer)

SUN SEP 30 @ NYM (my first ever closing day)

WANT TO ATTEND

a game @ TB (which one TBD)

Sun May 27 vs Mets

Mon-Wed May 4-6 @ Braves

FRI May 22 vs MIN

FRI Jun 29 vs ATL

TUE JUL 18 vs STL

SUN Jul 22 vs CIN

WED Aug 1 vs COL

Wed/Thu Aug 8/9 @ PHI (my friend works for the team)

FRI/SAT/SUN Aug 10/11/12 @ NYM

THU Aug 16 vs ARI

Mon Sep 3 @ WAS (1:05 on Labor day...it'd be nice to see RFK)

Sat Sep 8 @ PHI

Fri Sep 28 @ NYM

Sat Sep 29 @ NYM

----------------------------------------------------

up to 34 games this year...which would be a personal record...now, if I get my internship...and a way of getting cash and not missing games...this dream can become a reality!

Wow thats alot. My personal record is 23. I am getting a new job now, so I dont know how many games I will be going to.

 

So far the only confirmed are:

Aug 4 and 5 vs houston

 

 

 

I'll probably end up going to 5 or so redsox games.

  • Author

plan to attdend for me are not confirmed...I buy my tix on game day unless its gonna be a sell out...but I can all but confirm the first game at the mets and the last game at the mets

I really don't know right now. I finish school on May 4th so I'll probably to the game on the 5th, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to the game on June 22 since it's my birthday and a Marlin is in my opinion one of the best things I can do for that. I also know I'll definatly be going to the games where Cheap Trick and Kansas perform afterwards. Other than that, I'll be going to plenty of other games, but I haven't really had time to plan it all out since I've been at UF.

Games I'm going to:

July 2-5 @ San Diego

July 6-8 @ LA

July 23-26 @ Arizona

August 7-9 @ Philly

 

Games I want to go to, still up in the air:

May 28-30 @ Chicago

July 27-19 @ San Fran

August 10-12 @ New York

I'd like to make a trip to Miami at some point in the summer as well.

 

 

 

 

:gofish

Games I'm going to:

July 2-5 @ San Diego

I've gone to the San Diego series for the past three years. Going to miss it this year because I'm out in Florida. Petco is awesome

plan on going to: april 24th vs. braves (only because it's not on tv locally)

 

want to go to: may 4 vs. padres, august 29th vs. braves (early birthday present after last year's disaster)

 

used to go to a bunch in 2004 and 2005, but high prices and distance kept me away.

June 19 and 20 - Marlins @ White Sox

 

 

 

Hopefully I can get to a game or two in the Cubs, Cardinals and Brewers vs. Marlins series. Usually try to get up Milwaukee for the Marlins series... thats an awesome time. Milwaukee has great fans and an unbelievable stadium.

Opening day;

Every Saturday home game;

June 14;

June 24;

Last home game;

All additional games I am able to attend

 

In the end I will probably attend about 35 games.

im going to 3 games against the nationals in april , 3 games against the devil rays in tampa in may , three games against the mets in may a week later , at the end of june i am going to 2 against the pirates and 3 against the braves , then either in july , aug or sept i will go to one more home series so that would be 17 games give or take

as usual a couple of mets games

 

 

then ill like to catch: phi, cubs, sf, dodgers, min (hopefully with santana on the mound) and arizona

 

:)

 

and ill go check out some boston games in tampa

we never plan in advance for games, in case something comes up. you can't return the damn tickets , so...

 

We are going to the game today, though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.