April 8, 200719 yr Where is MB.com in your favorites? MB is # 4 right after all my banking websites. First money, then love.
April 8, 200719 yr my little bookmarks bar goes: MB, Reuters, Digg, FSU, Facebook, Guitar Tabs, Weather MB #1!
April 8, 200719 yr MB is # 4 right after all my banking websites. oy. and i dont keep bookmarks of my frequently-visited sites. i type 'm' in my browser and it does the rest.
April 8, 200719 yr and i dont keep bookmarks of my frequently-visited sites. i type 'm' in my browser and it does the rest.
April 8, 200719 yr 1. My Yahoo! with my Mail and RSS feeds there from FloridaMarlins.com and NBC-2.com so I don't have to visit them unless I see something. 2. MarlinsBaseball.com 3. FSU Webmail 4. FSU Blackboard 5. Blogger (to work on The Marlins Ballpark News, Hurricane Warning 2007, and my other projects) 6. SatelliteGuys.us 7. MLB.com 8. Facebook
April 9, 200719 yr MB.com is probably the first place I go most days. I guess I love you people that much.
April 9, 200719 yr I don't really have a specific order but maybe I should. I have bookmarks separated into categories (sports, school, forums, bank/student loan, movies/tv).
April 9, 200719 yr myspace marlinsbaseball.com facebook various porn sites sunsentinel herald espn Finally an honest man and it falls 6th on mine.
April 9, 200719 yr I have it in alphabetical order so it's pretty far down the list. My bookmarks toolbar is alphabetical also, so MB.com is in 9th position. Disney Podcast Net ESPN.com FBA FinHeaven Forums Game Show Forum IGN Inside The Magic INTERCOT MB.com TiVo Community WDWMagic Forums YouTube
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.