Departure

Lefty

I hate goodbyes, and I am just full of sadness right now. I'm not crying, but definitely welling up big time. Graduation is a necessary part of life, but it's agonizing to witness the departure of my friends. I'm not even done with school and I'm this emotional; I cannot imagine what it'll be like next Spring. For anyone graduating this semester or soon after, don't forget the ones who were by your side throughout the process.

I definitely feel the same way.

I'm graduating May 11th and it is going to be extremely bittersweet for me.

I'm ready to move on with my life and start a new chapter but I am going to miss this campus, this school, these people so much and more than I can realize right now.

I've got graduation and my wedding within 3 months. Going to be a helluva time for me and more or less a blur.

I hear ya man...May 19th is my graduation date

I'm pretty damn excited to graduate and move on. Actually make money rather than pay to go to school. Get away from certain things here... but at the same time. Damn. I'm going to miss this so much. I mean it's so awesome to just have friends come over randomly hang out. Just last night. A couple friends just show up at like 11 and we all hang out for a few hours. That kind of thing won't happen anymore. (Or at least as often) Not to mention how much fun it is to have a bunch of people come over on a Friday night for dinner or a cookout and then just have an awesome time the rest of the night.

One thing I am thankful for is the internet/cell phones and all the above. I know I'm going to be leaving most of my friends but at the same time. They are just a phone call/text/IM away. It's a lot easier to stay in touch with someone.

I cannot imagine how insane the week after exams, but before graduation is going to be...

*sniff*

I'm leaving community college. I'll miss all the Newport-smoking single mothers and old people.

Now it's on to an actual university, and in the process of preparing I have destroyed my relationship with my father.

Regardless, it should be fun! I have two years left. :cool

*sniff*

I'm leaving community college. I'll miss all the Newport-smoking single mothers and old people.

Now it's on to an actual university, and in the process of preparing I have destroyed my relationship with my father.

Regardless, it should be fun! I have two years left. :cool

Hey there fellow 5 year planner!

Man, I graduate on Saturday. Where did college go? I'm happy as hell that I never again have to step into another classroom, but I will miss college, Gainesville, the people here, the lifestyle, everything. I'm excited for what comes next but damn, this sucks.

even though i graduated back in december, many of my friends are graduating this saturday. it's going to be a pretty sad day, as this is the last time i'll see most of them for a while, if ever. lots of goodbyes and sad things like that. many of my friends are leaving the area (south florida), and i may be doing that as well. i already miss school, and with my friends all gone, it's going to be very sad that college is over, and now we have to go on to real life. but i've enjoyed my time in college. it was some of the better years of my life, expect for a few incidents. but i can live without the high stress of school, and after experiencing that high stress, i decided not to go to grad school (at least not for a couple of years, and if i do, it will be a masters only). but i've grown up in college. i'll miss everyone, and now i have to move on. if i stay in the past, i will never move on...

congrats to all graduating.