April 30, 200719 yr I'm working on a book project involving Dating....It's going to be called "The Know It All Guide to Dating from xxxxxx"...I can't figure out the 2nd part...It's 11 pages so far and still going strong. Do any of you have topics to suggest or interested in proofreading what i have so far?
April 30, 200719 yr You're writing a book on dating? :blink: Yes...I feel like i'd be a good source....I've done millions of first dates....I can help fix other people's relationships....why not continue to do that?
April 30, 200719 yr Weren't you involved in some sort of contest (for a date) over the radio? I'm sure you have 25 pages right there. :lol good luck
April 30, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets.
April 30, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets. So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? :blink:
April 30, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets. So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? :blink: P.18 "What to do if Date wants you to meet her mother after the first date"
May 1, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets. So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? P.18 "What to do if Date wants you to meet her mother after the first date" P. 1: What to do if a woman catches you reading this book... Drop a smoke bomb and escape through the cloud of haze. Your display of batman-esque cunning and your flair for the dramatic will only pique her interest. After all, she's bound to wonder what other wonderful toys you have hidden behind your cape. (This book only assumes you wear a cape because our market analysis has shown that only cape-wearing losers like you will buy it.) ...and this brings us to our second tip: lose the cape, doofus. (PS this thing writes itself)
May 2, 200719 yr it's actually kinda funny. a lot of the dating books out there are written by guys who, based on their personal experiences, really have no business giving out dating advice. i'm not saying you fall into that category, but it is an ironic recurring theme with these kinds of books.
May 2, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets. So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? P.18 "What to do if Date wants you to meet her mother after the first date" P. 1: What to do if a woman catches you reading this book... Drop a smoke bomb and escape through the cloud of haze. Your display of batman-esque cunning and your flair for the dramatic will only pique her interest. After all, she's bound to wonder what other wonderful toys you have hidden behind your cape. (This book only assumes you wear a cape because our market analysis has shown that only cape-wearing losers like you will buy it.) ...and this brings us to our second tip: lose the cape, doofus. (PS this thing writes itself) Outstanding...I may put that in the opening of the book...
May 2, 200719 yr 11 pages so far. Cool! What only 180 or so to go! I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets. So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? P.18 "What to do if Date wants you to meet her mother after the first date" P. 1: What to do if a woman catches you reading this book... Drop a smoke bomb and escape through the cloud of haze. Your display of batman-esque cunning and your flair for the dramatic will only pique her interest. After all, she's bound to wonder what other wonderful toys you have hidden behind your cape. (This book only assumes you wear a cape because our market analysis has shown that only cape-wearing losers like you will buy it.) ...and this brings us to our second tip: lose the cape, doofus. (PS this thing writes itself) Outstanding...I may put that in the opening of the book... :thumbup I'd have no objections.
May 2, 200719 yr How about a chapter, "When the Rubber breaks"? You can ghost write that....I can't advise anyone on sex.
May 2, 200719 yr I was kinda hopin for topics....not just rules although i may do one of those sections as well.
May 2, 200719 yr How to end a bad date. A list of conversation topics (these are good to look at before a first date) How to tell if a woman wants to go to bed with you, or not.
May 2, 200719 yr How to tell if a woman wants to go to bed with you, or not. For me, they simply have to show up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.