Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Rays 5/18 6:40pm from the Trop

Featured Replies

Boone has been solid all year for us. Cabs took some crap hacks again on that last K but hey! 1st GRAND SLAM! Excellent.

byk is dominating early...if he can handle lefties this mght be a very nice trade for us

I like the comments from the announcers about the foul ball coming back at them. I've been at the Trop a couple of times and that's a curious characteristic of that stadium. I felt like one of those ducks in a shooting gallery sitting 20 rows over the first base dugout. The foul balls do get on top of you quickly. Talk about heads up.

Reggie looks much better on offense and defense this year.

What do you know, we may have found our CF.

I can't understand how TB has as many wins as we do, with this God-awful pitching staff. Team ERA around 5.40???

I can't understand how TB has as many wins as we do, with this God-awful pitching staff. Team ERA around 5.40???

 

I believe we have about the same ERA :lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.