BREAKING NEWS: JFK Terror Plot Foiled

well, i am friendly with a few us attorneys down in s. florida and they tell me they have no real cases against most of the guantanamo prisoners, even though they're holding many of them without giving them a hearing. some of you are too naive it's cute.

Well, the FBI can't put anything by you, can they? Once again, you have managed to outfox the US government and, unlike the rest of us morons, you were able to read between the lines of yet another vast conspiracy. Better not get too comfortable, though, because surely the spooks are monitoring the internet and are aware of your superior powers of observation. I bet they will be knocking down your door and taking you away at any moment. Don't worry, though, the rest of us will continue to fight the good fight.

well, i am friendly with a few us attorneys down in s. florida and they tell me they have no real cases against most of the guantanamo prisoners, even though they're holding many of them without giving them a hearing. some of you are too naive it's cute.

Well, the FBI can't put anything by you, can they? Once again, you have managed to outfox the US government and, unlike the rest of us morons, you were able to read between the lines of yet another vast conspiracy. Better not get too comfortable, though, because surely the spooks are monitoring the internet and are aware of your superior powers of observation. I bet they will be knocking down your door and taking you away at any moment. Don't worry, though, the rest of us will continue to fight the good fight.

I'm not saying I know what happened. I am just highly skeptical. I have a right to be skeptical of the government, so don't give me this bulls*** attitude. And given this whole US Attorney fiasco, it is perfectly logical to be skeptical.

Like I said, some of you are just so cute, especially with the whole Halliburton and Fox News comments. :)

I'm not saying I know what happened. I am just highly skeptical. I have a right to be skeptical of the government, so don't give me this bulls*** attitude. And given this whole US Attorney fiasco, it is perfectly logical to be skeptical.

Like I said, some of you are just so cute, especially with the whole Halliburton and Fox News comments. :)

Forgive me for my "attitude", but recognize that your "attitude" is basically that were a bunch of "cute" morons for believing that this actually happened...I find that a little offensive, but mostly ridiculous.

Forgive me for my "attitude", but recognize that your "attitude" is basically that were a bunch of "cute" morons for believing that this actually happened...I find that a little offensive, but mostly ridiculous.

i find it cute because everyone accepts everything at face value. that's what got us into this bulls*** war in iraq in the first place. just going along with the bulls*** they fed us.

i find it cute because everyone accepts everything at face value. that's what got us into this bulls*** war in iraq in the first place. just going along with the bulls*** they fed us.

Yeah, fine, just stop derisively calling people "cute" for disagreeing with you and for taking this news story at face vaule, and you can believe whatever you want.

And just because people buy this story doesn't mean they take everything at face value.

Oh, and stop blaming us for the Iraq war, too.

Yeah, fine, just stop derisively calling people "cute" for disagreeing with you and for taking this news story at face vaule, and you can believe whatever you want.

And just because people buy this story doesn't mean they take everything at face value.

Oh, and stop blaming us for the Iraq war, too.

Richard Jewel and the Duke lacrosse case should have taught us not to call for people's heads so definitively, right?

I'd certainly give some credence to someone who works in the Miami legal market to appreciate what may or may not be going on.

I don't see what expertise the Miami legal market has on this FBI case, if any.

And who's calling for anyone's heads? These guys will get a trial. I don't know anything about the specifics of this case, but excuse me if I'm choosing to believe that these charges have a legitimate and factual basis behind them. I can't believe I'm actually making this argument against two people now. What the hell is going on here?

Also, Richard Jewel and the Duke lacrosse cases were not government conspiracies, so I don't see how those cases relate. Additionally, those charges were cleared through due process, and I'm sure these defendants will have their say as well.

Well, unless we lock up in Guantanamo. Look, if we toss these guys away without giving them a public hearing, then maybe I'll agree that there's some smoke here. But until that happens I have no idea why anyone is jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon.

I can't believe I got stuck in this stupid argument. I respectfully quit on this one. You people can have the last word.