Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ever Wonder if Men and Lesbians Have Similar Tastes?

Featured Replies

Well, doesn't really look like it. Here's afterellen.com's list of the 100 hottest women, as chosen by the lesbian community:

 

1- Leisha Hailey

2- Angelina Jolie

3- Kate Winslet

4- Lena Headey

5- Sarah Shahi

6- Jennifer Beals

7- Tina Fey

8- Jordana Brewster

9- Salma Hayek

10- Natalie Portman

 

The explanation:

Let's face it: Maxim doesn't cater to lesbians. In fact, you could say it flies in the face of all that we hold dear, especially when it declares Lindsay Lohan the hottest of them all, as it did when it published The Maxim Hot 100 List last month. So we asked you, our readers, to create your own list of hotties, and you came out in droves to nominate the women you think deserve to be on the AfterEllen.com Hot 100 List. Thousands of votes later, we have the results.

 

How is our list different from Maxim's? Eight of the top 10 women on our list aren't mentioned anywhere on the Maxim list (Angelina Jolie and Lena Headey are the exceptions), and only four of the women who made Maxim's top 10 (Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel and Lindsay Lohan) appear somewhere on the AfterEllen.com list.

 

Clearly, what straight men and lesbians find sexy in a woman is a little bit different.

 

"Hot" for lesbians and bisexual women comes in all ages, sizes, colors and styles, as the diversity of women on our list demonstrates ? from Tina Fey (No. 7) and Helen Mirren (No. 31), to Ellen DeGeneres (No. 50), America Ferrera (No. 30) and Queen Latifah (No. 55). There's even a conservative Republican in the mix (Angie Harmon, No. 82), proving we can still find a women sexy even if we don't agree with her alternative lifestyle choice.

 

The list also shows that we like women who like us ? slightly over half the women on the AfterEllen.com Hot 100 List have played queer characters at one time or another. Eight of the women (nine, if you count Drew Barrymore) are openly lesbian or bisexual; they're noted with an asterisk (*) next to their name.

 

But there is one thing all the women on the list have in common: They're more than just pretty faces. Many of these women aren't just women we like, they're women we want to be like ? women we admire as well as desire.

 

On our list, heat has depth. And Leisha (No. 1) beats Lindsay (No. 79) by a mile.

 

Now, on to the AfterEllen.com Hot 100 List! The women are listed in ascending order according to your votes. We've provided photos and descriptions for the first 20 women, and after that, just names and photos. At the end, you can add your comments telling us what you think about the women who ended up on the list. Enjoy!

Source

 

Some notables:

12- Scarlett Johanssen

15- Kiera Knightley

16- Jodie Foster

19- Halle Berry

28- Kate Beckinsale

38- Jessica Alba (ranked a spot under Pink)

41- Jessica Biel

43- Charlize Theron

58- Rachel McAdams

83- Elish Cuthbert

Leisha Hailey?? #1???? GAY

 

 

Tina Fey?

 

She's nice and all but in the top 10? She's better then Hailey I guess.

Leisha Hailey?? #1???? GAY

I'm sure she got lesbian points

I'll never understand why a lot of people adore Tina Fey.

 

I just don't get it.

 

yay for Natalie though. Seriously underrated for some unknown reason.

Tina Fey is girl next door cute.....not too hot.

Judging by this list, I'd beg to differ.

I LOVE Tina Fey. Do I think she's hot? Not really. There is something really appealing about her, though. She seems like she would be a lot of fun and she is definately good looking to boot. That's her appeal.

 

As far as Jolie goes - she's not "disgusting looking" for God's sake! However, I agree that she skeeves me out and doesn't make my top anything list. That being said, IRL if she showed up in my bed nekked? I'd hit it before I blinked.

For the life of me I still cant figure out why people find a human being as disgusting looking as Angelina Jolie hot.

 

I about puke every time I see her.

 

 

 

Its the great DSL's

For the life of me I still cant figure out why people find a human being as disgusting looking as Angelina Jolie hot.

 

I about puke every time I see her.

 

 

 

Its the great DSL's

Meh, I prefer Cable. ;)

rachel mcadams number 58!?!??!

 

blasphemy.

She isn't "gay" enough. She'll have to play the role of a militant butch lesbian in her next film and will get catapulted towards the top of this list like the annoying Dannon woman.

Cant believe Elisha Cuthbert is so low.

 

I always figured her and the innocent "girl next door but might get freaky you never know" look she has going on would make her any lesbians fantasy.

 

Shes my fantasy. In a cheerleading or catholic school girl outfit.

 

I am sharing too much with you people.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.