Copa America

Everyone from this board should watch it. Every team from South America plays plus Mexico and USA. Its ussually great. Its gonna be in Univision for Spanish and Gol TV for english. Starts June 26th. If you think the Gold Cup is at least a little good, then the Copa America is gonna be awesome. Show some pride for your country even if you dont like soccer.

You better believe I'll be watching La Albiceleste take on the Red, White and Blue on the 28th!!!!

Head Coach Alfio "Coco" Basile will most likely field (as of now):

GK - Roberto Abbondanzieri

GK - Oscar Ustari

GK - Juan Pablo Carrizo

D - Javier Zanetti

D - Nicolas Burdisso

D - Gabriel Milito

D - Gabriel Heinze

D - Roberto Ayala

M - Esteban Cambiasso

M - Javier Mascherano

M - Fernando Gago

M - Juan Sebastian Veron

M - Luis Gonzalez

F - Carlos Tevez

F - Hernan Crespo

F - Javier Saviola

F - Lionel Messi

F - Sergio Aguero

Not a complete list, but it's these guys are already in. Check that strike force!!!

Every single match in Univision and GolTv.They did it in '04 too. Pregame shows were amazing with all the rivalries. Was it also in English in '04.

Thank god, I don't speak Spanish but my dorm doesn't get goltv so I'll have to compromise.

I will watch ever single game no matter what.

If you have direct tv, GOLTV is channell 426 and another channell in the 600's and Univision is 402, 403, and locally channell 23.

First games are June 26th. My Uruguay vs Peru and Venezuela vs Bolivia.

Abbonanzieri is officially in for Argentina. I think I eard Heinze is out. I also heard that it might get postponed because the thing FIFA said about not letting international games be player above 1500 Meters of sea level. I hope it doesent happened. All of this was from FOX Sports Noticias.

I will watch ever single game no matter what.

If you have direct tv, GOLTV is channell 426 and another channell in the 600's and Univision is 402, 403, and locally channell 23.

First games are June 26th. My Uruguay vs Peru and Venezuela vs Bolivia.

Abbonanzieri is officially in for Argentina. I think I eard Heinze is out. I also heard that it might get postponed because the thing FIFA said about not letting international games be player above 1500 Meters of sea level. I hope it doesent happened. All of this was from FOX Sports Noticias.

The FIFA decision was not to allow any kind of qualifying games to be played at over 1500 meters. Meaning that CONMEBOL qualifiers for the 2010 World Cup have to be played under. Teams like Bolivia and Ecuador always had a huge homefield advantage and rarely lost home games due to this.

I think it will be ok for the Copa though.

well im Chilean so it would look bad if i were going for a team like Uruguay.

And ya i know Chile never wins anything but hey what can you do?

In the last Olympics with soccer in it they got the bronze medal

The best they've done in a world cup is 3rd place

The best they've done in a copa america is 2nd place 4 times