Copa America

Does the USA still have a chance to move on? I know 1 or 2 of the third place teams get to move on.

now they are done I think

if they had at least 1 point you can add him but with only one game left and 0 points you are not in a good position.

USA has really underperformed in the last couple of tournaments (world cup & copa america)

Uruguay-Venezuela and Peru-Bolivia tonight. My predictions are Uruguay 2-Venezuela 1, and Peru 2-Bolivia 0.

Anyone have different predictions?

I do

and they are simple:

VENEZUELA WILL CRUSH URUGUAY

done.

I would've rather had seen Venezuela crush Uruguay than watch 90 minutes of boringness. At least I would've stopped watching.

At the end, the announcers even had to talk about the color of shoes a player was wearing since they had nothing else to talk about.

How did America manage to move back up to the 16th spot in the world rankings before the Copa America? I know they dropped greatly after the World Cup (and deservingly so) but I didn't think they had done too much to gain back any respect within the past year.

How did America manage to move back up to the 16th spot in the world rankings before the Copa America? I know they dropped greatly after the World Cup (and deservingly so) but I didn't think they had done too much to gain back any respect within the past year.

They won the Gold Cup. A tournament including the likes of Guadalupe, Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, and so forth.

They won the Gold Cup. A tournament including the likes of Guadalupe, Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, and so forth.

And mexico. Lets also remember that the US was at full strengh for that tourny, but they arent now. Only 3 players who played in the world cup are on the team now. Also before the loss to Argentina, the US hadnt lost since the world cup.

Jesus I really hope Chile can pull off the upset.

Chile has had plenty of oppertunities to score in every game they've played in they just cant put the ball in the net. Hopefully there luck turns around.

The guys didnt have much to play together but hey they've had 3 games to get to know each other better so lets go!

No one speaks of the 6-0 beating Mexico handed Paraguay?

Eh, no one cares about that.

you better be careful with Mexico

beat brazil 2-0

beat paraguay 6-0

beat ecuador 2-1

tied with chile 0-0 but they were already through

la tri is ON

ps. what an amazing Copa America this has been, you can't talk about scoreless games here, its all been on avg like 3.5 goals a match ... if not more