Baseball Tonight idiots

canada-marlin24

wow after showing highlights of the mets getting pounded... someone said that this was embarassing for the mets and then john fatass kruk says that everyone has a bad game and the moron karl ravech agreed and said give them a break...not to mention the mets lost 11-3 last night...cant wait to hear what they say when and if they show the marlins game

Guest Festa

Ravech hates the Marlins. That's old news.

Don't forget Kruk. Back when the Marlins owned the Phillies for that period in 2003-2005, you could literally feel the hate eminating from a TV.

Yeah and if the Marlins were in first place the highlights would be shown every night.

You need to DEAL with the fact that 99.9% of the country doesn't want to watch highlights of a team with practically 0% chance of making the playoffs. Did you complain all those days you missed Kansas City Royals highlights?

Is that so hard to believe? When they play the Mets you'll see the highlights. Same for the Barry Bonds games coming up.

There's a point where fandom crosses the line of stupidity and I think too many people are walking that fine line...(not to mention the few that are flat out hopping, skpping, and jumping across it)

THEY DIDNT EVEN SHOW THE HIGHLIGHTS!!

Yes, yes they did. I got to see Olivo be great again. They also talked about Young pitching and highlighted JJ's injury at the top of the show.

And the Amazing Amezaga play was a web gem. But we were out web gemed by Punto tonight.

And frankly, I don't feel they are that bad when it comes to the Marlins. Especially not nearly as bad as they are with the Dolphins or the Heat.

wow after showing highlights of the mets getting pounded... someone said that this was embarassing for the mets and then john fatass kruk says that everyone has a bad game and the moron karl ravech agreed and said give them a break...not to mention the mets lost 11-3 last night...cant wait to hear what they say when and if they show the marlins game

Theyre in 1st place, they had a bad game... The Marlins deserve some bashing right now, A wake upcall of some sort.

Ravech talks sh*t about every team at one point in the season.

Don't worry.

BUT DUDE!!!!!11111111 THE MARLINSZ GET NOE RESPECT CUZ SELIG TELLS EVERY1 TO RIG GAMES AND STUF! ESPN IS OUT TO GET US

:lol :lol :lol

I cried after I read this post.

Priceless.