Right Field

RipkenisGod8

Defensively, you are correct. Alfredo is a good defensive center fielder for the most part, but Hermida is absolutely horrible in right field. Hermida is decent offensively and will improve, but his defense has been pretty bad all year. Not just the dropped ball today, but all season long we've seen subpar defense from Jeremy.

Overall though I think we need a CF more than a RF.

hello all, i have unsuccessfully tried many times before but this is my 1st ever post to this board. i have read the site the past few years and am very happy to finally be able to join in the conversation.

hermida is nauseating in right field. he is never under a ball waiting for it and on occasion he does stuff that should only be reserved for tee ball (as tommy previously noted). how can hermida possibly be allowed to start either of the next two games after doing something like that tonight? oh ya, i guess the answer is joe borchard, todd linden, and eric reed. but make no mistake, HERMIDA BLOWS.

hello all, i have unsuccessfully tried many times before but this is my 1st ever post to this board. i have read the site the past few years and am very happy to finally be able to join in the conversation.

hermida is nauseating in right field. he is never under a ball waiting for it and on occasion he does stuff that should only be reserved for tee ball (as tommy previously noted). how can hermida possibly be allowed to start either of the next two games after doing something like that tonight? oh ya, i guess the answer is joe borchard, todd linden, and eric reed. but make no mistake, HERMIDA BLOWS.

The answer is simple:

Im sorry you finally figured out how to post.

:notworthy :lol :notworthy :lol :notworthy :lol

His opinion might be wrong, but that is a pretty dickish thing to say to a 1st time poster...at any site.

His opinion might be wrong, but that is a pretty dickish thing to say to a 1st time poster...at any site.

He's read the site for years, Im sure he knows what goes on around here. Anyways welcome Hanley

Guest Festa

you mean the answer is his 229 ba? The guy is horrible...

can't we get a penalty box to put these guys in?

Why not a bottomless pit so we don't have to hear them ever again period?

we're the marlins, we can't/won't pay for that

Guest Festa

we're the marlins, we can't/won't pay for that

We could always sell off our veteran penalty boxes for young promising bottomless pits. :mischief