Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Love songs

Featured Replies

"Lucky" by Radiohead, far and away my favorite love song.

 

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler (Any guy who says they don't like that song is lieing)

 

"Luna" by the Smashing Pumpkins

 

Countless Beatles's songs...

 

all I can think of atm

some off the top of my head are:

 

Fortunate- Maxwell

 

Stay with you- John Legend

 

You for me- Johnny Gill

 

The Closer i get to you- Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack

"In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel

"Say Goodbye" - Dave Matthews Band

"Patience" - Guns N' Roses

"As Time Goes By" - Dooley Wilson (Casablanca theme song)

"Always On My Mind" - Willie Nelson

"Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) - The Temptations

"Like A Tatoo" - Sade

"Wild Horses" - The Rolling Stones

"Something" - The Beatles

Mets has taken me two in In your eyes and Always on my mind which I highly recommend.

 

How's it gonna be - Third Eye Blind

Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen

P.S. You Rock my world, and Fresh Feeling - Eels(highly highly recommended)

Do you Realize - Flaming Lips

Only love can break your heart - Neil Young

Somewhere out there - Our Lady Peace

True Love - OneBeLo

 

I Need Love - LL Cool J

 

You Got Me - The Roots

 

Sunshine - Lupe Fiasco

 

Better Together - Jack Johnson

 

Killing Me Softly - The Fugees

 

I Wanna Luv U - Donnell Jones (maybe the most relaxing song I've ever heard)

 

I Used to Love Someone - Anthony Hamilton

 

Love Is - Common

 

Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def

 

Token Love Song - PackFm (emotional)

 

Never Been in Love - Talib Kweli

 

Next to U - Zion I

 

I'm a sucker for love songs so I guess I love this thread, lol.

Another one I just thought of...It's not epic, but I've been on a (good) female vocal high lately, and have been listening to "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer alot.

"Remember The Mountain Bed" by Wilco

"First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes

"Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney

"If Not For You" by George Harrison

 

 

And the definitive love song: "Unchained Melody". None better.

Lastnight- Anthony Hamilton

 

daydreamin- Anthony Hamilton

 

they dont know- Jon B.

 

One night with you- Luther Vandross (got to include Luther in any love song thread)

 

power of love- Luther

 

Butterflies- Alicia Keys

 

In my mind- Heather Headley

 

brandy- The Ojays

 

I belong to you- Rome

 

Cross my mind- Jill Scott

 

matrimony (maybe you)- Maxwell

 

Musiq- Teach me (new but a favorite)

She's Everything - Brad Paisley

 

And a song that reminds me of the people I love without using words

 

Rylynn by Andy McKee

Sade - No Ordinary Love

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

Coldplay - Yellow

Spoon - I Summon You

Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me

Talking Heads - This Must Be the Place

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Alanis Morissette - You Outta Know (Rough, but real. I love this song even if I am a guy)

Ben Folds - The Luckiest

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U (Some may consider it a break-up song, and if it is, it is the best one ever)

Somebody mentioned it but "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers is a great one.

 

I'm going to add "When Love & Hate Collide" by Def Leppard.

"Nobody"- Keith Sweat (awwwwww yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh)

 

"By Your Side"- Sade

 

"Breathe"- Erasure

 

"Uncut"- Maxwell

 

"Hunting High and Low"- A-HA

 

"Umbrella"- Rhianna

Mets has taken me two in In your eyes and Always on my mind which I highly recommend.

 

How's it gonna be - Third Eye Blind

Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen

P.S. You Rock my world, and Fresh Feeling - Eels(highly highly recommended)

Do you Realize - Flaming Lips

Only love can break your heart - Neil Young

Somewhere out there - Our Lady Peace

 

Good call on "Do You Realize??". That song gets me every time.

Black Lab - Remember

 

" " - She Loves Me

 

" " - Sleeps With Angels

 

SR-71 - In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel cover, better than the original IMO)

 

Dream Theater - I Walk Beside You

 

The Darkness - Love is Only a Feeling

 

Andrea Bocelli's Cover - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Joe Satriani - Always With Me, Always With You (instrumental, but still I consider is a love song)

 

New Found Glory - Hold My Hand

 

Police - Every Breath You Take

 

Randy Travis - Forever and Ever, Amen

 

Starting Line - Best of Me

 

That's just a cursory glance at my music folder, I could probably come up with about a dozen more that I really like...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.