Why is closing day at 4:00 PM?

And the closing day off the season at 1? Now, I cant go to the home closer, or the season closer. We gotta make the playoffs now. How many people can get out of work to watch a Marlins game at 4 and at 1?

I didn't even notice the home closer is at 4:00. Oh well, we will be there. I'm really hitting our sales rep for me to be in on that jersey swap this year. He keeps telling us it's a pull a name out of the hat type thing tho.

And the closing day off the season at 1? Now, I cant go to the home closer, or the season closer. We gotta make the playoffs now. How many people can get out of work to watch a Marlins game at 4 and at 1?

I didn't even notice the home closer is at 4:00. Oh well, we will be there. I'm really hitting our sales rep for me to be in on that jersey swap this year. He keeps telling us it's a pull a name out of the hat type thing tho.

My dad and I were going to complain about that. We've been season ticket holders since 1993 and have never gotten it. I loved watching the guys that have had them for a year or two getting them.

My dad and I were going to complain about that. We've been season ticket holders since 1993 and have never gotten it. I loved watching the guys that have had them for a year or two getting them.

According to my sales rep it is a lottery type drawing. But I know for a fact those "lottery type drawings" are rigged. Just like the drawings at games for the designated driver or the give-aways for the prizes at Super Saturday games. I'm sure every team in every sport does the same things for those "gifts" one way or another. I just haven't figured this one out yet. Meanwhile I will continue to nag my sales rep every chance I get.

According to my sales rep it is a lottery type drawing. But I know for a fact those "lottery type drawings" are rigged. Just like the drawings at games for the designated driver or the give-aways for the prizes at Super Saturday games. I'm sure every team in every sport does the same things for those "gifts" one way or another. I just haven't figured this one out yet. Meanwhile I will continue to nag my sales rep every chance I get.

care to share how the contests are rigged?

Guest Festa

care to share how the contests are rigged?

You lay down the dough for season tickets = prizes for you