Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One team is going for the sweep....and it's not the Mets :mischief

Featured Replies

RALLY VIDEO:

 

 

 

RALLY MUSIC:

 

 

 

RANDOM FORMER MARLIN:

Hanley

De Aza

Cabs

Hammer

Ross

Wood

Treanor

Amezaga

Dutch

Damn, I didn't realize it was a rain delay... Anyone know if it is supposed to clear up? The one day of the week I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Marlins and we have a rain delay

Damn, I didn't realize it was a rain delay... Anyone know if it is supposed to clear up? The one day of the week I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Marlins and we have a rain delay

 

Game time is 1:30 so no rain delay.

Damn, I didn't realize it was a rain delay... Anyone know if it is supposed to clear up? The one day of the week I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Marlins and we have a rain delay

 

Game time is 1:30 so no rain delay.

 

Really? Great. Yahoo Game Channel has it wrong apparently.

Damn, I didn't realize it was a rain delay... Anyone know if it is supposed to clear up? The one day of the week I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Marlins and we have a rain delay

 

Game time is 1:30 so no rain delay.

 

Really? Great. Yahoo Game Channel has it wrong apparently.

It was supposed to be 1:05 or 1:10 but it got moved back because they're having a tribute for Glavine for the 300 wins.

Damn, I didn't realize it was a rain delay... Anyone know if it is supposed to clear up? The one day of the week I don't have to wake up at 2 am to watch the Marlins and we have a rain delay

 

Game time is 1:30 so no rain delay.

 

Really? Great. Yahoo Game Channel has it wrong apparently.

 

there was a little ceremony for glavine's 300th win.

Seriously, 5 pitches and out.

 

Way to throw strikes and not give away your curve so easily.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.