Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

D-Backs @ Marlins, Rubber Match

Featured Replies

I am listening on the radio-did olivo really get the ball kicked out of his glove. I am truly sorry, but I hope he cannot play anymore.

I am listening on the radio-did olivo really get the ball kicked out of his glove. I am truly sorry, but I hope he cannot play anymore.

No he went to throw down to second and the ball popped out of his hand. When he went to make the tag on CY coming home, the ball popped out of his glove. You can say it was kicked but Olivo probably just dropped it.

 

Hate to see Olivo hurt but...

never wish for injury, but in this case, i honestly hope olivo never starts again.

Just want to let treanor have 3 out of every 4 games. Let Olivo back up-then is no other way to look at this anymore. He cant hold the ball, he cant hit regularly.

ok, olivo wasnt really hurt too bad, how many think fredi did that because that's enough

ok, olivo wasnt really hurt too bad, how many think fredi did that because that's enough

I was thinking the same thing. Really no hesitation.

ok, olivo wasnt really hurt too bad, how many think fredi did that because that's enough

I was thinking the same thing. Really no hesitation.

 

yeah, i've probably never seen fredi be that sure of a decision

That Fall Out Boy commercial is so annoying. I didn't mind it at first but I think I've seen it about 800 times now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.