Everything posted by claudiojin
-
Pujols to Angels
it's like 'the descion ver 2.0'
-
International draft
today international draft starts. Kansas city signed Elier Hernandez in 3.05mil Seatle signed Helsin Martinez in 2mil Texas singed Nomar Mazara in 5mil Deroit singed Adelin Santa in 0.75mil we will sign international draftee? since we caught miguel cabrera, we don't give big bonus to international draftee. Front office is really cheap... I am sick....
-
We have no scout..
We 'specially' picked pitcher in 1 round or 2 round here is terrfic list.. 2003 : Jeffrey M Allison(1),Logan F Kensing(2) 2004: Taylor M Tankersley(1),Jason M Vargas(2) 2005:Jacob L Marceaux(1),Aaron M Thompson(1),Ryan C Tucker(1),Sean E West(1),Christopher K Volstad(1) 2006:Brett A Sinkbeil(1) 2007:Brad Hand(2) 2008:none 2009:Chad James (1),Bryan Berglund (2) 2010:Rob Rasmussen (2)
-
Post Game 8/3
i really hate fredy.
-
D-Backs @ Marlins, Rubber Match
Treanor is our staring catcher!!!!!!!!!
-
D-Backs @ Marlins, Rubber Match
olivo did it again~!
-
May 2, 2007 - Marlins vs. Mets @ 1:10pm
Uggla is crayz man
-
Mitre will start Saturday... Julio back Fri/Sat/Sun?
This is terrible news :banghead
-
Chan Ho Park
He was treamendous closer in wbc I love this idea Do it!!!
- ESPN.com mention Cabs may be available
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miracle!!!!!! :notworthy
-
Bullpen next year
Don't forget travis bowyer. He will come back next year. maybe he will be dominating closer
-
Joe Dillon
He is completely horrible in Japan He will come back soon america.
-
Marlins win ninth straight game
Who is skip????
-
Something to think about
In 2003 season, Nobody thougt marlins were good team.
-
Something to think about
Today in 2005 season, Houston were 26-38, and they got wild card & NL Champion. It ain't over 'til it's over
-
The FO and CF
I like chris young He is best option which is availavle
-
Fish @ Fathers, 4:05 PM, 11 June 06
interesting play... Moeler knows how to discourage this team
-
Fish @ Fathers, 4:05 PM, 11 June 06
hi era is 7.43
-
Fish @ Fathers, 4:05 PM, 11 June 06
moeher time starts terrible!!!!!! :banghead
-
MARLIN MINOR LEAGUE STATS
Wild, do you have a scouting report on Jose Garcia ? What does he throw ? I really don't know but this is what Rotoworld said about him... "Garcia, 21, might end up in the pen because of his slight build, but he has quite a bit of potential and might even become a closer someday." He is 5'11 and only 165 lbs. but he gets good results. I am really wondering him. what is his stuff???? He is secret guy
-
Pinto and Petit
Kesing will be better and better we need kensing I like herges.BUT he has to go out .
-
Alright boys!
I am so happy I am proud of marlins!!!!!!!!
-
Jose Garcia
Today"s outing 7.2IP 3H 1R 0ER 3BB 7SO ERA:2.14 anyone have this guy's scouting reports?
-
Team will give young relievers a shot at closing.
Where is Travis Bowyer? What is he doing now????? when comeback? hi injury seriously????