Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

claudiojin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by claudiojin

  1. it's like 'the descion ver 2.0'
  2. today international draft starts. Kansas city signed Elier Hernandez in 3.05mil Seatle signed Helsin Martinez in 2mil Texas singed Nomar Mazara in 5mil Deroit singed Adelin Santa in 0.75mil we will sign international draftee? since we caught miguel cabrera, we don't give big bonus to international draftee. Front office is really cheap... I am sick....
  3. We 'specially' picked pitcher in 1 round or 2 round here is terrfic list.. 2003 : Jeffrey M Allison(1),Logan F Kensing(2) 2004: Taylor M Tankersley(1),Jason M Vargas(2) 2005:Jacob L Marceaux(1),Aaron M Thompson(1),Ryan C Tucker(1),Sean E West(1),Christopher K Volstad(1) 2006:Brett A Sinkbeil(1) 2007:Brad Hand(2) 2008:none 2009:Chad James (1),Bryan Berglund (2) 2010:Rob Rasmussen (2)
  4. i really hate fredy.
  5. Treanor is our staring catcher!!!!!!!!!
  6. olivo did it again~!
  7. He was treamendous closer in wbc I love this idea Do it!!!
  8. I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miracle!!!!!! :notworthy
  9. Don't forget travis bowyer. He will come back next year. maybe he will be dominating closer
  10. He is completely horrible in Japan He will come back soon america.
  11. In 2003 season, Nobody thougt marlins were good team.
  12. Today in 2005 season, Houston were 26-38, and they got wild card & NL Champion. It ain't over 'til it's over
  13. I like chris young He is best option which is availavle
  14. interesting play... Moeler knows how to discourage this team
  15. moeher time starts terrible!!!!!! :banghead
  16. Wild, do you have a scouting report on Jose Garcia ? What does he throw ? I really don't know but this is what Rotoworld said about him... "Garcia, 21, might end up in the pen because of his slight build, but he has quite a bit of potential and might even become a closer someday." He is 5'11 and only 165 lbs. but he gets good results. I am really wondering him. what is his stuff???? He is secret guy
  17. Kesing will be better and better we need kensing I like herges.BUT he has to go out .
  18. I am so happy I am proud of marlins!!!!!!!!
  19. claudiojin posted a topic in Sports
    Today"s outing 7.2IP 3H 1R 0ER 3BB 7SO ERA:2.14 anyone have this guy's scouting reports?
  20. Where is Travis Bowyer? What is he doing now????? when comeback? hi injury seriously????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.