September 19, 200719 yr Credit to Dan Lebatard. I figured this deserved it's own thread...Warning! Possibly NSFW and NSFSM.
September 19, 200719 yr I opened this at work the second that girl got it online at 790. And then I deleted my cookies.
September 19, 200719 yr The golden queer... imagine the type of trash talk mayweather would have had in store for de la hoya during the weeks up to that fight if he knew about these pics.
September 20, 200719 yr Oh my goodness. That's hilarious... and maybe a little shocking... and weird. There's more pics, by the way. http://x17online.com/celebrities//x17_xclu..._de_la_hoya.php
September 20, 200719 yr is this serious? Totally. There was NO Photoshopping involved AT ALL! :mischief
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.