'The Met Quote' Hanley T-Shirt

Nny

Polls now up.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only vote if you plan on getting a shirt. The poll is so that the shirt can best represent what the people purchasing the shirts want. If you aren't participating, please do not vote.

Also if a certain thing is a "deal" breaker, post about that. i.e. I know some people have said they'd only get it if it's uncensored.

Personally voting for White-on-Black though I also like Teal-on-White, just Hanley 2, and uncensored.

Due to the mass amount of color options, meaning there's a higher chance of votes being spread out...if a couple are close at the end of voting, I'll put up a new poll to have a vote-off between those two. That way, people who voted for a different color than those two can choose which they like between the two. But if one's clearly the favorite that that's obviousy gonna be it.

Currently list of people (If I miss you, post and let me know):

Nny

Lurker344

Count Bass D (Maybe?)

Rabbethan

EricWiener

Reason63 (Only if black shirt?)

Fishfan79

castillo1

MRMarlin93

gomarlins9703

juanpierre

DanUgglaDay

Night Phantom

grifftheiii

dgriot *2

cabrerarules

Marlins Phenom

FFIPA (Maybe)

This poll will be up until everybody has voted, or until next Monday (1 week), which ever comes first. Once the polling is done, no more signing up will be allowed. Also, this week is the week to back out if you no longer want it. If you're listed as a maybe above, I want a response by the pollings finished, otherwise I'm going to assume you're out.

PLEASE if you do not plan to purchase and are in the list above, back out so that pricing can be more set in place.

Once the polling is finished, I'll will PM everybody for their street addressed, size shirt wanted, my Paypal address (If you have a different method of paying you would like to use, let me know, but I think Paypal would be the most effecient), aswell as the final cost.

Really didn't think this many people would be interested, haha, good to see. Currented estimated price (19 people): $10.83 (Remember: if you require a XXL or larger, price increases by 1-2 dollars)